Phillip Schofield #43 Phillip says ‘I was just shagging a mate’, the skeletal groomer sits puffing a vape

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he’s agreed with Holly to not discuss whatever she knows and he won’t talk about stuff he knows about her. Like her coke habit
I don’t think people really care about coke habits though (for lack of a better phrase), not enough for her to keep him quiet in that sense or for him to hold it against her. I’ve known she does coke longer than the stuff about Phillip! It’s known and almost normalised that celebrities do drugs. People still love Ant or Dec (can’t remember which one it was) after what happened there and they’re family friendly too, it’s not right but majority of people just don’t bat an eyelid as such. To me it doesn’t seem that “big” of a thing to hold against her? I don’t know though. Perhaps it is.

Reactions: 2
Ummm just get divorced then dummy you are literally gay why are you still married?

Reactions: 15
But people WILL have an opinion on it - for him or against.

No one wants to some to die by suicide as you’re right, the aftermath can be catastrophic but people who do it, do it because they see no other way out, that they’re actually doing their loved ones “a favour” of sorts by not being here anymore so as not to be a burden. I apologise I don’t mean to speak as though I’m speaking on behalf off all people who have died by suicide or their loved ones, there will be many reasons but from personal & professional experience this can sometimes be a common part of it. PS just wants to be the nations favourite again and he’s sad he isn’t anymore, because he’s lost that power and he just needs to lose his power of his potential victims too
I am aware of family who have found a new lease of life now their toxic relation has unalived themselves. It's a very complicated thing isn't it.

Reactions: 4
Yes, he said the make up room was their inner sanctum where he and H would talk about everything about their lives. Veiled threat to H? I know about you?
Didnt he say something like ‘we know everything about each other’ too?

Or ’she knows everything about me and I know everything about her’

That was definitely a message to Holly

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I do think Alison was genuinely upset. This must be so stressful, knowing how people are scrutinising them.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think people really care about coke habits though (for lack of a better phrase), not enough for her to keep him quiet in that sense or for him to hold it against her. I’ve known she does coke longer than the stuff about Phillip! It’s known and almost normalised that celebrities do drugs. People still love Ant or Dec (can’t remember which one it was) after what happened there and they’re family friendly too, it’s not right but majority of people just don’t bat an eyelid as such. To me it doesn’t seem that “big” of a thing to hold against her? I don’t know though. Perhaps it is.
With the innocent image she tries to portray I think it would be damaging for her

Reactions: 15
I am aware of family who have found a new lease of life now their toxic relation has unalived themselves. It's a very complicated thing isn't it.

Yes absolutely! It’s such a complicated matter, there can be relief too

Reactions: 1
With the innocent image she tries to portray I think it would be damaging for her
Maybe! But to be honest I think most people know that it’s all an image and people are human and have their vices etc. They’ve spoken about sex and different things on the show so it’s just a schitck. I always thought Mr Tumble was on something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now this is just bigotry.
It’s sarcasm laid at the foot of ONE hypocritical individual, not the entire cohort of genuinely real homosexuals. He claims to be gay and came out at the exact same time the Daily Mail were going to run a story to expose his relationship, which began as an alleged friendship with a child. Heck, he even had to return from his holiday and gatecrash the unknowing Eamon and Ruth, whilst dragging his hype girl HW along for the sofa ride on TM. Such was the extent of the emergency to get ahead of the curve and quash the DM story. I do not believe he is ONLY gay, I do believe he has another concurrent label and that puts him in a wholly different class. Perhaps I should have put in a caveat.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Theres no proof of that at the moment. Until MM speaks out then its a speculation. Millions of people have affairs in this world, yes its vile and wrong. But he has lost everything now, surely thats enough? Like I said, if more comes back then I completely take what i am saying back. But until theres proof then I think it should be dropped. I dont think anyone wants to push someone to end their life
To be fair,p eople that have been groomed often don't realise they have until years later. PS is still in contact with MM and has admitted to paying for a lawyer for him. He obviously still has a hold over him.
A denial of grooming by MM would be something I'd expect from an individual that was groomed and I would certainly hope that the matter wouldn't be dropped on the back of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He was shagging M in his dressing room which is surely near Holly's, yet she and others claim they didn't know. What did she think they were doing in there

• Sick
Reactions: 17
It’s sarcasm laid at the foot of ONE hypocritical individual, not the entire cohort of genuinely real homosexuals. He claims to be gay and came out at the exact same time the Daily Mail were going to run a story to expose his relationship, which began as an alleged friendship with a child. Heck, he even had to return from his holiday and gatecrash the unknowing Eamon and Ruth, whilst dragging his hype girl HW along for the sofa ride on TM. Such was the extent of the emergency to get ahead of the curve and quash the DM story. I do not believe he is ONLY gay, I do believe he has another concurrent label and that puts him in a wholly different class. Perhaps I should have put in a caveat.
It's the fact you used the word f*****.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the pedalo doing his BBC interview. Are nominations in for this years Oscars yet? He’s a snivelling and arrogant dirty old man who was caught with his trousers down with a kid. That’s it. Dead behind the eyes, like a shark 🦈 and has obviously agreed to take one for the team ahead of the enquiry and Select Committee Hearing. Alison blubbering on this morning like a fool, guilty by association, and that old letch Brandreth using the #BeKind excuse for the humiliation and very public downfall of a child molester, liar and overall disgusting piece of tit with no morals. Having it away in his dressing room with that kid, what a dirty rotten imbecile he is. That interview has made me even more furious. A typical example of a raging narc trying to control the narrative with false sympathy for the boy whose life he has sent into a spiral. I hope the press present this as what it is, Philth once again lying, manipulating and all false as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree but still think it would be a massive thing that H wouldn't want coming out to shatter her portrayed golden girl goody goody image

Reactions: 4
I watched This Morning for years at one point, but haven't kept up with it since about a year after Holly joined... so I've been following all this and I'm very familiar with Philth, but not with some of the newer cast.

I've not seen much of Alison H before but I tended to like her when I saw her. But I just saw her "breaking down" when talking about Philth and it was such a load of bollocks. So fake. She drops in a lot of ITV buzzwords like "family" and "love" and "struggling to process". Then she goes right for the Bible, which I just think is sick. The Bible also says that it's better to pull your eyes out than to look lustfully at someone else when you're married, Alison! I think ITV cynically told her to bring up the Bible, to win over that cohort of their viewers. She's saying he's apologised - well wtf, what else was he supposed to do now it's been found out? The apology is only words.

I never felt one way or the other about Eammon H until this week, but like everyone here I was so impressed with his intelligence and off the cuff wit. I'm also glad, frankly, that he said what I've been thinking since Philth came out, which was "Is that all?" duck's sake, no one cares if he's gay in this day and age. I hated that he was being called brave for coming out - he's a rich, powerful tv presenter, he's the last person I want to feel sorry for. Ok, so a gay teenager living in a homophobic family/community, I have every sympathy for and think they're brave. But a rich middle aged tv luvvie?

On to today, I've just seen Philth's interview and I hope no one in the Great British public falls for his "I'm so fragile, I made a mistake and now I'm being crucified" act. That man looked at a 12-year-old and decided he was going to keep him close so he could f**k him when he was older, remember that. That's not a mistake, that's a p****phile who knows the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He says how awful it was for his daughters to have to stay with him to stop him committing suicide. True, but also, how awful for them knowing that their father was in fact living a lie throughout their childhood, and was in fact using his power and influence to attract young boys the same age as them.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.