Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him Vaping in the interview is very simalar to when saville pulled out a banana and ate it while being interviewed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m seriously disappointed in DW … when there’s a REAL explosive bombshell, he’s hardly used those words 😂. Doesn’t change that PS is a lying self-serving narcissistic bar steward though 😡. PS has really shown himself up for what he is tonight and I’m really raging that he sent his elderly mum with her walking frame to buy their fish and chips while he sat in his comfy car on his phone. Words are beginning to fail me!

Reactions: 19
Looks like the BBC have given him enough rope to hang himself if that clip is anything to go by.

PS defence seems to be not so much to say he wasn't grooming but to basically deny grooming as a thing exists.

Reactions: 35
Im confused Did he meet the guy when he was 15 then got back in contact when he was 18 and got him a job at ITV or did he stay in contact with him from when he meet him at 15?
Well they were tweeting and he was still visiting his drama school and there is other evidence too that they were in contact that whole time

Reactions: 14
I am totally shocked by tonight's turn of events. This is textbook narc behaviour. Look up narcissism in a medical dictionary and it should just have a photo of him.

Reactions: 33
I need to know people’s opinions….will there be more young lads coming out of the wood work?
We know there are at least two more young lads but sadly I doubt their stories will be told, especially since MM hasn’t spoken out despite his name being plastered all across social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
:unsure:why would they still be friends?
Maybe he wants the story to be finished talking about. Control the narrative?

Therefore as he is supposedly still in contact with MM he gets to say his part and to hell with MM speaking. I'm enough of a defence.

Now that's over. Write off all the drama ✔
Now who wants to employ me!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He’s saying it’s a one time thing but our mate Eamonn says the TAXIS (plural) we’re bringing him in on a Friday morning. So not one time then.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.