Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that's the first time I've agreed with Amy Nickell.
Defo Prince Andrew interview vibes.

I still think the Mail on Sunday is going to slap down something big.
Either an interview with Mathew himself or something to prove grooming.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So. Remember when Phil came out it was the sun that threatened to tell the stories unless he gave them the scoop and they were there at This Morning during Phil’s Oscar performance with Holly, Eamonn and Ruth. They must still have him by the short and curly’s With the Real story and have demanded this exclusive interview to make up for ……

Katie Hind and the Daily Mail.

bleeping hell PaedoPhil. You've certainly f*cked yourself here!

Now who’s the puppet?!

Reactions: 28
He can't see how weird it is can he him speaking to much younger people than him over social media, was he mentally stunted in the broom cupboard or something, it's bloody weird that a 50 + bloke chatting to all he did etc on twitter snapchat etc, how can he not see the danger there?!
How many 15 year old girls was he chatting with????

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wonder how much ITV have paid him to take all the heat??
Promising they’ll bring him back into the fold when a suitable amount of time has passed and they think the public has forgave and forgot. That won’t ever happen. ponces aren’t liked by decent people.

Reactions: 11
Eeewwww. Just saw a clip of Schof's new interview. Him sucking on his vape brought a disgusting image to mind : Savile and his cigar. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Not all vulnerable or autistic children or young people get a guaranteed EHCP, is generally a hard fight for parents or the schools to get EHCP.
I do know they are not automatically or easily put in place, I was just exploring a possibility, that's why I used the word 'might'

Reactions: 2
Im confused Did he meet the guy when he was 15 then got back in contact when he was 18 and got him a job at ITV or did he stay in contact with him from when he meet him at 15?

Reactions: 12
On the sun page right now, he is saying he is sorry to everyone especially mm. No mention of the wife, either she knew or he forgot that he has been unfaithful? Very odd not to apologise to her, given the chance
on air

Reactions: 23
I have zero sympathy for him, but whoever is advising him to do this needs shot. Jesus wept.
He's a narc. He won't need advising. He will do whatever he wants, when he wants regardless of what others say

Reactions: 27
I actually am shocked he's doing these interviews, like he is in a massive hole and he's just asked for a shovel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Amol Rajan looks like he’s been put through a boil wash; he gets smaller every time I see him on screen.
I've just had botox and I'm not meant to be making any facial expressions for the rest of the day, but you've just made me laugh out loud and crease my face DAMN YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He was just "giving advice", so he says. Advice like "Come back to my shag pad and you'll get a part in the programme"

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Me me me.
He sounds
He’s still friends with Matt that is fucked up
Do he says. It makes him talk on behalf of Matt so we accept his voice via Phil.
Remember its The Sun newspaper whom were rumoured to break the story originally and would know about the rumoured Injuction.
Maybe MM paid off again. I just truly hope he is aware of this version of events.

Maybe tomorrow or midweek this ex employee talks to The Sun.
it seems like at end of Phil article it says the other wont be speaking out. How would they know? Be sure of that if PS has no contact with him?

That sounds like a fling or love affair but he says friends. I personally dont seduce or have sex with my friends.
But if I did Id say IIat minimum say fling if it was a short term thing.

But I read about the chauffer saw him go to some building after work so that's regular. That's an Intimate relationship which is more than simply a colleague and friend.

That would mean something deeper. At least to most it would.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I just feel like he is playing it down too much when it was obvious feelings would've been involved getting Intimate on the regular as rumoured and with someone younger who wouldn't have had as much experience.
Sounds like he used the guy?
I'd have developed feelings if it were me.

I certainly wouldn't be going to someone's house day and night and meeting up for tyrsts and working with them to be labelled friend. I don't do that with friends. Never have.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.