Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tattlers hearing this narc talking crap this evening makes me feel even more strongly we must continue digging into Phillip and ITV and all the people in their joint circles... I think there is something big being covered up -more than just MM

Absolutely. He is taking the fall for something much bigger

Reactions: 19
P spoke about the rumours on the Internet. So he had seen them, so would have his family, Holly and bosses

Reactions: 19
He can't see how weird it is can he him speaking to much younger people than him over social media, was he mentally stunted in the broom cupboard or something, it's bloody weird that a 50 + bloke chatting to all he did etc on twitter snapchat etc, how can he not see the danger there?!
You see it all the time with those ponces caught by ped0 hunters. They see nothing wrong with it. As soon as you know that person is a child you stop. You don't message, you don't follow them you do nothing.

Reactions: 15
Can’t wait to hear what Eamonn has to say about the interviews he’s just done!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
These interviews are the worst thing he could’ve done. Should’ve just stayed quiet and gone under the radar. More than enough money to leave the limelight
These interviews were sadly inevitable. I’m glad he’s done them now whilst he’s still in the eye of the storm so he’ll still get heaps of criticism which could deter him from doing any future interviews, as opposed to doing them a couple of months or years down the line, in a bid to get the sympathy vote, a tactic which Barrymore deployed and to an extent it payed off for him.

Im also slightly gleeful knowing this was the interview that Piers Morgan was clearly angling for, so he’ll be raging tonight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
reckon he’ll address the ‘he’s a workplace bully’ in his BBC interview ? Coz I feel like their is the MM situation but also him being a bully, which are two separate things

Reactions: 8
The comments do seemed to have started to turn against him on the DM main story now - I think eyes are being opened very slowly

Reactions: 28
Amol Rajan looks like he’s been put through a boil wash; he gets smaller every time I see him on screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did someone say here they heard that MM could be autistic? IF he is (don't know if he is or not), but IF he is and IF he was known to be vulnerable as a young teenager, might he have had an EHCP? I believe they are cover vulnerable children and young people up to the age of 25, by which time MM had started working at TM.
Not all vulnerable or autistic children or young people get a guaranteed EHCP, is generally a hard fight for parents or the schools to get EHCP.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So his whole point he’s trying to make is that it wasn’t grooming because it was consensual? Duh the whole point of grooming is trying to get your victim to consent to things 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 58
He's sorry and also he did nothing wrong. He also apologises to everybody but also he still not nothing wrong. Quite the conundrum there Phillip.

Reactions: 42
I need to know people’s opinions….will there be more young lads coming out of the wood work?

Well that was a rollercoaster. Signing off to sleep and will be up bright and early to watch more of this tit show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Eamonn c'mon now do the decent thing and do another interview with DW where you imitate Philth vaping and saying 'I did not....I did not"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.