Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird isn’t it. Like those pics in the car of him vaping. He’s using it as a prop - probably thinks it makes him look more honest.
I thought it he was doing his best to look like Savile replacing the cigar for the vape! Savile probably the c..ts hero!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought you weren't allowed to smoke or vape in public buildings or places of work

Reactions: 25
They should get Suranne Jones to interview him. Gulp.
Or Ted from Line of Duty. Jesus, Mary Joseph and the wee donkey. Ted is a wily character, much more wily than Philth thinks he is by wearing a shirt 3 sizes too big so he looks ‘skeletal’ and playing the suicide card.

Reactions: 17
This does not surprise me whatsoever. So grim. I'm going to assume this explains his political shift, so when the allegations finally come out he can blame some sort of witch hunt.
He's fucked up the lives of many young women.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dear Christ I’ve just turned on GB news after a night out and found out he’s done an interview. I’m going to be up all night trying to catch up with all the bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Homophobia?? So why are people disgusted by Prince Andrew? That’s not homophobia Philth. Maybe normal people just don’t like pedalos

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I thought you weren't allowed to smoke or vape in public buildings or places of work
Phil's made it clear he doesn't like to follow rules, like not messing about with young co-workers etc. Such a rebel. Such a piece of tit.

Reactions: 19
Carol McGiffin revealing another runner was sacked to make way for MM while dressed as the Man From Del Monte is high camp!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.