Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds like someone desperately trying to rewrite history, giving his mea cupla and hoping it will be enough to keep the curious at bay. Instead it looks likes there’s something to hide. Not sure what the actual purpose of this interview is and he was ill advised to give it. But narcs gonna narc.

Reactions: 38
Shaun Bailey is right - Phil’s taking all the blame now as he thinks the execs will owe him and get him back on tv within a couple of years.
He probably thinks Jane McDonald will only get to host the soap awards once.
He told HW not to respond to his text message but did she?
In what world are he and MM ‘mates’ still at this point? All the talk of MM being troubled, him declaring his love for Phil yet Phil thinks it’s was a handful of times in a six month period, MM seems to have fallen pretty hard.
Can’t believe he said he wasn’t grooming MM they were just chatting. That’s what grooming starts as, it’s not a physical act, it’s about building trust and a relationship that one day, when they become an adult, just ‘changes’

Sure I’ll think of more overnight but I need to sleep now!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So we have steph saying she's furious at his lies, then he does 2 interviews with The Sun and BBC. Massive damage limitation going on. But wtf is she still with him. Did anyone notice if he had his wedding ring still on?

Reactions: 15
I wonder if he bothered to tell her? Probably not
Please. She knew. duck me, I knew about it a good few year ago - everyone in the media knew what was going on.

Let's stop painting his wife as some clueless person devoted to her husband.

You'd be surprised how many people stick by someone who's dodgy - either a partner or someone still working for them. That 80s pop star I mentioned earlier - most of the people working for him or playing for him know what he's like.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if something is coming out at the weekend, and Philth was given the right of reply, hence these hasty interviews.

Reactions: 25
The body language… all his head shaking while talking… he knows he’s lying

Reactions: 21
Poor MM. I was just trying to put myself in his shoes.

If in my 20s, my first big love who had taken me on a whirlwind of highs and lows and was still a “friend” hinted that they were suicidal and grovelled a huge public apology, I would feel reticent to cause them any more pain.

This is a multi pronged attack from that manipulative, scraggy horror. (1) manipulate MM into being burdened with PS’s literal survival; (2) cover ITV and (3) appeal to the public.

Any enquiry surely needs to take this deliberate manipulation of MM into account. It’s horrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I wonder if something is coming out at the weekend, and Philth was given the right of reply, hence these hasty interviews.
I was wondering this. And also why the interview is dropping at 6am. Seems kind of coordinated.

Reactions: 6
I am totally shocked by tonight's turn of events. This is textbook narc behaviour. Look up narcissism in a medical dictionary and it should just have a photo of him.
HG Tudor on YouTube has started doing some work on Philth and his narcissism.
I think the first one was last night. He will have enough for at least another 5 off this alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please. She knew. duck me, I knew about it a good few year ago - everyone in the media knew what was going on.

Let's stop painting his wife as some clueless person devoted to her husband.

You'd be surprised how many people stick by someone who's dodgy - either a partner or someone still working for them. That 80s pop star I mentioned earlier - most of the people working for him or playing for him know what he's like.
We all knew, the loose women all knew, Eamonn knew and Dan Wooten definitely knew. How can they still be peddling the lie that Holly didn’t know?!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.