Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is PS going to be interviewed at the same parliamentary committee as the senior ITV execs?

Reactions: 8
Positioning MM to be someone who wanted the limelight and blaming homophobia the public outrage?

This will not end well.

Reactions: 29
We all knew, the loose women all knew, Eamonn knew and Dan Wooten definitely knew. How can they still be peddling the lie that Holly didn’t know?!
Again, I stress, everyone in the media knew, just like they knew about Savile and know about Russell Brand.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He absolutely either has no PR people advising him, or he's ignoring them (which is standard for narcs I guess). The professional victim act might work for some people (I know narc women who exist like this - engineer a disaster and then sit crying in a corner acting like they've just been told they've got three days to live) but not for ageing male millionaires who've shown absolutely no emotion or remorse until the second they got caught.

If you've done nothing wrong, you have the courage of your convictions and can explain yourself clearly. Sitting there like you've just returned from war isn't washing with anyone, Phil.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"It was a consensual moment, it was mutual," he said. "It was not a love affair, it was not a relationship, we were not boyfriends; we were mates."
"Over a period of time it happened maybe five or six times. We just didn't think anyone knew, there was no lying, we thought, stupidly, that nobody knew."

This surely contradicts his initial statement/apology to the DM where he said it was a consensual relationship?

ETA his statement said “I did have a consensual on-off relationship with a younger male colleague at This Morning.”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Do we think that Big Ben has been comforting Phil :sick: and has crossed paths with Molly. She is not following him back.

mollyben.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Clinging onto the vape to make himself look more "broken". His body langauge is awful and there are too many stutters giving away he is lying.

Reactions: 39
Perhaps because I liked him when he was in the broom cupboard, I do feel a tiny bit sorry that he's lost everything. But I'm sure there is more to it than a few matey blowies in the dressing room. Much more. I'm glad he's got his daughters to keep an eye on him because he does sound on the edge. Yes I know, it could be acting. But maybe not. My advice to him would be to shut up now, disappear for a bit, and then work in telly behind the scenes - producing, directing, whatever. Or get a bike and do Deliveroo.

Reactions: 10
Phillip giving GCSE level of acting, the vape is so arrogant

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I think he groomed MM then when MM started having 'issues' (as Dan and McGiff said), he panicked and dropped him like a hot potato. Leaving M even more distraught, hence his action at the awards where he appoached P and H outside.

Reactions: 31
Please. She knew. duck me, I knew about it a good few year ago - everyone in the media knew what was going on.

Let's stop painting his wife as some clueless person devoted to her husband.

You'd be surprised how many people stick by someone who's dodgy - either a partner or someone still working for them. That 80s pop star I mentioned earlier - most of the people working for him or playing for him know what he's like.
Oh I wasn’t painting her as clueless as I think she’s known everything all along, my comment was in reference to him saying she was standing by him. I think we’ll now be getting stories about the devastated poor clueless Steph … load of bollox!!

Reactions: 6
So we have steph saying she's furious at his lies, then he does 2 interviews with The Sun and BBC. Massive damage limitation going on. But wtf is she still with him. Did anyone notice if he had his wedding ring still on?
90% sure he did x

Reactions: 3
Oh god why don't I know what Russell Brand's been up to? Dare I ask.
He's a serial rapist. Gets his costly lawyers to shut down any attempts from papers to run an article on it. It's been an open secret in the comedy world for years. He is one evil fucker.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.