Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone say here they heard that MM could be autistic? IF he is (don't know if he is or not), but IF he is and IF he was known to be vulnerable as a young teenager, might he have had an EHCP? I believe they are cover vulnerable children and young people up to the age of 25, by which time MM had started working at TM.
EHCPs came in 2014 , when MM was 18 . He may have had a statement of special needs but they only covered being in full time education so would have ended when he left college

Reactions: 11
Clinging onto the vape to make himself look more "broken". His body langauge is awful and there are too many stutters giving away he is lying.
Someone call Judi James. Hopefully DW has her on speed dial for GB News.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion Phil's interview is finally in he can get back home now and hit the gin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"It was a consensual moment, it was mutual," he said. "It was not a love affair, it was not a relationship, we were not boyfriends; we were mates."
"Over a period of time it happened maybe five or six times. We just didn't think anyone knew, there was no lying, we thought, stupidly, that nobody knew."

This surely contradicts his initial statement/apology to the DM where he said it was a consensual relationship?
He said it was an on-off relationship. He's just backtracking now. I don't believe a word that man says.

Reactions: 31
The way he's talking is like how he presented himself when he came out on TV. Trying to come across as emotional and feeble when really we all know he's a raging narc. Presenting may have been his thing but acting? No chance. It's embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
“I’m not a groomer” …. I’d put money on all hair salons being grateful for that when he submits his application for any jobs going.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's a serial rapist. Gets his costly lawyers to shut down any attempts from papers to run an article on it. It's been an open secret in the comedy world for years. He is one evil fucker.
This does not surprise me whatsoever. So grim. I'm going to assume this explains his political shift, so when the allegations finally come out he can blame some sort of witch hunt.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What middle aged man thinks it is normal to be mates with a 15 - 18 year boy. There was planned mating, but they were not mates. We have clearly misunderstood his motives, chatting with all those lads on Snapchat and Twitter, using the social media he despises to make those contacts - he wanted fwends all along, sweet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.