Phillip Schofield #42 “Read the Wiki!” Tattlers cry, as Holmes hangs Schofield out to dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@EvilJigglypuff You are formaly congratulated for your wit in writing thread titles. All hail the eviljiggly one 🙌

This article just dropped - onwards march! ITV are being revealed as bullies. Philth is on the way to London, ITX execs are on planes back from their hols, who is Jane Mulcahy?

Got questions? Read the wiki first please bloody do.

MM, we love ya, we do. You'll be fine lad, dont be listening to the naysayers, take wise advice and wipe the floor with this piece of Philth if you want to. Take care luvy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
@EvilJigglypuff

This article just dropped - onwards march!

Got questions? Read the wiki first do.

Mod edit, want to agree with a post or laugh at it? Then please use the reactions. Please be mindful of everyone reading this thread and don't clog with stuff that doesn't add to the conversation
I'm struggling to see him here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well he likes hiding things he is a professional
He's been under a cloak of deception the past 50 years 🤣🤣
---
When is holly making a statement? I'm going for Friday or Saturday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
His daughter Ruby is in the back of the car with him. So clearly standing by Daddy then 🙄 If I’d have found out my Dad had cheated on my mum I’d be seething and not want anything to do with him, certainly until I’d had time to process it anyway. But throw into the mix that he was shagging a lad closer to their ages than his own. That would repulse me. The whole family are so enmeshed and weird.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Info on the barrister Itv have engaged to handle the enquiry....

She was opposing barrister in Michael Vaughan's recent court case where he was accused of racism.
He won his case.
She lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Echoing what @Dotty Merton said in the last thread about Simon Schofield not having spoken out or distanced himself from Philth, he really has been conspicuous by his silence. I would imagine most people with a long history of being linked to Phil would want to make some sort of statement, particularly as he was also associated and photographed with the lad in question. I’d put money on him wanting to remain friends with Phil without drawing attention to himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know if the select committee on Tuesday will be televised? Which channel? Bbc parliament? Just wondering cos also thinking of booking day off work

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So, I found this. As if Holly isn't aware of the lure of the 15 year old - She's played it up herself for a pay cheque or three no?

CloudyPerfectHoneycreeper-max-1mb-1379581543.gif

• Sick
  • Wow
I doubt we are going to hear any statements until after they've spoken to the Barrister and any investigation is concluded 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
This Morning's YouTube channel has switched comments off again. They were switched on about a month ago after many years of no comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If anyone needed anymore confirmation that the dirty daughters and the filthy wife knew about his relationship with MM, then this is it. It’s clear they’ve known about this for a long while, because if your dad made a public admission to cheating on your mother and lying to you all you wouldn’t be sat in a car with him a few days later. They’ve enabled him every bit as much as Willoughby.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
His daughter Ruby is in the back of the car with him. So clearly standing by Daddy then 🙄 If I’d have found out my Dad had cheated on my mum I’d be seething and not want anything to do with him, certainly until I’d had time to process it anyway. But throw into the mix that he was shagging a lad closer to their ages than his own. That would repulse me. The whole family are so enmeshed and weird.
Possibly they are both off to give statements for the investigation as Ruby is the daughter known to have messaged MM at the same time as her dad?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
If anyone needed anymore confirmation that the dirty daughters and the filthy wife knew about his relationship with MM, then this is it. It’s clear they’ve known about this for a long while, because if your dad made a public admission to cheating on your mother and lying to you all you wouldn’t be sat in a car with him a few days later. They’ve enabled him every bit as much as Willoughby.
Is that the youngest daughter? Is he using her for cover? Much easier to say 'leave me alone I've my wee girl with me'. He doesnt need to be seen, he can hide and travel privately/undercover if he wants to. I think he wants to be seen.
---
Change his name to Will, sorted! Will Mowfield is perfick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is that the youngest daughter? Is he using her for cover? Much easier to say 'leave me alone I've my wee girl with me'. He doesnt need to be seen, he can hide and travel privately/undercover if he wants to. I think he wants to be seen.
It's the narc in him. Like when Meghan rolled down the car window at the Platinum Jubilee in order to be seen.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.