Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up but I remember when that bloke from the NSPCC bought Savile's flat. What a weird decision.
Yeah I did wonder, who on earth would want to buy PS's boy pad, you'd want to get that place deep cleaned at the very least!

Reactions: 11
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.
Considering the fact that Phil had to be forcibly removed from the closet, it would seem a bit of a stretch to think that he would be in any kind of position to help someone come to terms with their sexuality 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.
when you say People do you mean Frizzel Gormless Ms Easyjet and Lygo or just other members of the crew, if that is what Philth answered with to me it would lead to question further, what a manipulative evil c.nt he is!

Reactions: 5
Yeah I did wonder, who on earth would want to buy PS's boy pad, you'd want to get that place deep cleaned at the very least!
Property in London is crazy because it’s a nice flat and all but I’d rather keep the £1.2mill (if I had it obvs 😂)

Good god will she sing at the end like she does every episode of her shows?
If she could belt out a few tunes to spice up the dull mess that is literally EVERY awards show I’d be all up for it

“Tonight everyone I’m going to sing the theme tune to Corrie…. “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
With regard to Savile’s flat, it’s in a lovely part of Leeds overlooking Roundhay Park, and sold for much less than market value. I hope that’s why the NSPCC bloke bought it rather than for any dark and disturbing reason.

Reactions: 7
Unfortunately, I agree with this.

I think there’s a very tangled web of appalling behaviour. Numerous powerful people, in various positions of influence, across various industries. They won’t want the threads yanking too much, it’ll be enough to sacrifice Schofield to the plebs wanting justice.
Absolutely. Even with the JS scandal famous names were covered up and it was all JS's doing. No one knew it was going on my arse. PS will be hung out to dry alone.

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:
Philip Schofield #42 he'd rather be cruising with Jane MacDonald

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK, to play devil's advocate. Do we think Schofield has now received sufficient punishment? His career is ruined for the foreseeable future. His reputation has hit the floor. He's off a show he dominated and controlled for decades. And what he did was legal, even if morally dubious. ITV has to account for its hypocrisy and a lack of duty of care to MM, but that in a sense is not Schofield's problem.

Unless we can get proof that he actively groomed MM or, worse, had relations with him underage, then it seems like Schofield's punishment is enough, more or less.

What do we all think in terms of the likelihood of grooming? Do we have sufficient evidence?

I would dread for us to have bloodlust in which we want Schofield punished beyond what is reasonable to the facts.
I would hate to be promoting the frankly ludicrous notion that we are yet to be privy to anything like the facts, tbh.

Reactions: 4
With regard to Savile’s flat, it’s in a lovely part of Leeds overlooking Roundhay Park, and sold for much less than market value. I hope that’s why the NSPCC bloke bought it rather than for any dark and disturbing reason.
you should see his bolt hole in Glencoe the carcass needs demolishing! you shudder every time you go by it!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Directors/shareholders for 2 Faced. Carl and Barry. Plastics direct.

"Established in 1989 by directors Carl Morgan and Barry Stringer, Plastics Direct stocks plastics and aluminium products which are used in the manufacture of goods including signs, displays, street furniture, toys and medical equipment.

The company, which has a turnover of £2m and employs 18 staff, has also invested heavily in new machinery to offer its customers a bespoke plastics fabrication service."

*not insinuating they are dodgy but trying to establish a link to Simon Schofield as to why they would be involved in the theatre. Possibly just investment in helping community.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps he had it exorcised.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, to play devil's advocate. Do we think Schofield has now received sufficient punishment? His career is ruined for the foreseeable future. His reputation has hit the floor. He's off a show he dominated and controlled for decades. And what he did was legal, even if morally dubious. ITV has to account for its hypocrisy and a lack of duty of care to MM, but that in a sense is not Schofield's problem.

Unless we can get proof that he actively groomed MM or, worse, had relations with him underage, then it seems like Schofield's punishment is enough, more or less.

What do we all think in terms of the likelihood of grooming? Do we have sufficient evidence?

I would dread for us to have bloodlust in which we want Schofield punished beyond what is reasonable to the facts.
No we don't have "proof"... yet.

It will all come out eventually but I feel we may have to wait awhile longer when the victims eventually do speak out. At the moment the general public just think Phil is a workplace bully and who had a questionable affair with a young work colleague.

There is more to this, there are too many coincidences.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.