Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s selling his London flat apparently. I’m assuming he Already got rid of the one in Southwark?

His daughter Ruby is in the car with him on the photo. Obviously standing by Daddy🙄
That is the Southwark one. I think it’s empty because he moved the furniture out of it when into the Chiswick house when he bought it in 2020 so it may of been empty since then unless it was rented out. Interesting how it only went on the market on 30th March this year…does seem like he knew something was coming…

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.