Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a lone little voice here 👋... then I'll put myself in time out.

I quite like Jane MacDonald

Sorry 😂 off to the sin bin...
Tbf, she's my guilty pleasure too lol
I just think she's really genuine and that appeals to me...

Room in the sin bin for a little one?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
With regard to Savile’s flat, it’s in a lovely part of Leeds overlooking Roundhay Park, and sold for much less than market value. I hope that’s why the NSPCC bloke bought it rather than for any dark and disturbing reason.
It’s not unheard of for charities and individuals to buy properties like that so that they can be repurposed as safe housing, hostels, emergency accommodation and things like that. Where I grew up, I knew of someone who would buy houses associated with criminal activity and they would be repurposed to help women escaping domestic abuse and people getting off the streets.

Reactions: 15
Morning all I’ve been washing so I’m late apologies

Just seen the story in the Mail re Phil’s flat going on sale. It’s slightly misleading as it implies it’s just gone on sale due to recent developments then says it’s been on market for a while.

I wonder what this means
1. Phil is moving abroad

2. Phil is just moving house

3. Phils flat is being sold on Spin the Wheel

4. Phil is going to Barbados buying property next door to Cliff. Phil will get private singing lessons from Cliff.
If he gets sining lessons off Cliff at least we know he hasn't escaped punishment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never really watched This Morning before but my Virgin is down so it’s on… they are being so friendly friendly. Cutting to the camera man and chatting with him, being overly chatty with the models and saying ‘we know you!’ And ‘you love denim don’t you’

is this to show its ‘great place to work’ or are they always like this?
This will be to show ‘it’s a great place to work’ but also ‘look how often we work with back stage, therefore the use of MM a number of times appears normal and no senior exec would be aware because it happens alllllll the time’.

Like we are that thick. Maybe the select committee will be though 😩

Reactions: 11
Absolutely - got her posters up on the wall and a pot of Yorkshire tea - quite nice really! 😁
I got to like her when she was on LW . She always seemed genuine and down to earth.
Good old northern sense of humour too.

Reactions: 11
and James Nemo Is who I think could possibly be @JimBob0346 who posted on here, Im sure it was him in and i'm sure it was thread 11 he say's he emailed ITV Executives a week before the Big Come Out Fest!
Great timeline, when you see it in black and white like that it’s jaw dropping. I’m sure MM also worked on other PS shows like 5 Gold Rings, think it’s on his LinkedIn. Re JimBob, he was on here a lot when I joined Tattle in February 2020 after Schofields fake and staged coming out. JimBob’s posts were always excellent and really informative.Apologies if this has been mentioned before, I’m way behind with threads so playing catch up.

Reactions: 7
I cannot send a link because my phone is playing up but DM reporting he’s being driven back to London ruby in car with him with his regular driver. Not sure you can actually see him as I can’t open the article

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.