Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all I’ve been washing so I’m late apologies

Just seen the story in the Mail re Phil’s flat going on sale. It’s slightly misleading as it implies it’s just gone on sale due to recent developments then says it’s been on market for a while.

I wonder what this means
1. Phil is moving abroad

2. Phil is just moving house

3. Phils flat is being sold on Spin the Wheel

4. Phil is going to Barbados buying property next door to Cliff. Phil will get private singing lessons from Cliff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
To be honest, I’m still reeling from last night having discovered Sonia Fowler’s nudes. It’s actually distressing. I need to know the context behind those images. What was she thinking?! Surely they can’t be fake as if you’re going to photoshop someone’s head onto a nude photo, why would you choose Natalie Cassidy of all people 😭?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest, I’m still reeling from last night having discovered Sonia Fowler’s nudes. It’s actually distressing. I need to know the context behind those images. What was she thinking?! Surely they can’t be fake as if you’re going to photoshop someone’s head onto a nude photo, why would you choose Natalie Cassidy of all people 😭?
Did they involve the trumpet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
there's a change of details at companies house giving Stephanie Schofield as person with significant control on the 18th March 2023 processed on 20th March 2023 and his flat goes up for sale on the 30/03/23 a few days before Tim Schofields is convicted. the actions of someone or them both who knew his days were numbered! there is deffo more to all this and deffo something else going on in the background
They were both “a person with significant control” when Fistral Properties was incorporated in Mar 2019.
The recent change that happened on the 20th was just to the registered address linked to both of them.

Reactions: 7
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.
Helping him come to terms with his sexuality 🙄 of course. And in this day and age, unfortunately no one can question the relationships if it involves a person with one of the holy trifecta identities of sexuality, race or gender.

Nobody expected you to come up with a practical exam to help him, Filthy Phil.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
That is vile and sadly I well believe this. Didn’t Eamonn say that MM hadn’t even openly disclosed his sexuality when he was working there? So Phil essentially outed him?!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’ve never really watched This Morning before but my Virgin is down so it’s on… they are being so friendly friendly. Cutting to the camera man and chatting with him, being overly chatty with the models and saying ‘we know you!’ And ‘you love denim don’t you’

is this to show its ‘great place to work’ or are they always like this?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wow. The sick tweeter is Sarah data who is a big sugar fan of Harry and meghan

• Wow
  • Sick
Lessons to take place on Thursday afternoons no doubt 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Really sorry for bringing Sonia’s nudes to this thread, if it helps I am also traumatised 🤣🤣

• Haha
Phillip Schofield #42 Spin the Wheel. What will the Select Committee investigation reveal?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.