Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez this is one of those news reports where you just get the sens that the restaurant owner would have a very different perspective to tell
In Brighton!?! During Pride?! hmmmm yes I agree. More to that story. Violence is violence, homophobia is absolutely repugnant. Recollections may vary with this story!

Reactions: 9
I woke up this morning to a BBC alert on my phone and admit that was my first thought until I read it. I think he’s too much of a narc to do it personally. He won’t think he’s done anything wrong, that it’s everyone else’s fault and I bet he thinks he can make a comeback as well.
I find it quite amusing how he sounds exactly like skanky price in that its everybody else's fault and - WHATEVVA - all this shite is a mere blip in proceedings because The Comeback is imminent.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So a few things from me as I have finally caught up...

When Schofield is caught 'dining' with MM by the influencer, I noticed that MM has a glass of red wine. I am sure someone up thread said MM was 17 at this point. Not only is he meeting up with a younger person but is also getting them alcohol. Seems like a tick box grooming case.

Secondly, the link above looks like schof has already moved out...
That photon was in 2015 . MM was 19 by then ( born 1996)

Reactions: 6
Hmmm about to leg it to a country that doesn't extradite to the UK perhaps?? I would have said 'do a runner' but.....well, you know 😜

Just catching up but I remember when that bloke from the NSPCC bought Savile's flat. What a weird decision.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just switched TM on, I see they are still trying ever so hard to show us that it’s the hap, hap, happiest place in earth to work and they LOVE everybody behind the scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OK, to play devil's advocate. Do we think Schofield has now received sufficient punishment? His career is ruined for the foreseeable future. His reputation has hit the floor. He's off a show he dominated and controlled for decades. And what he did was legal, even if morally dubious. ITV has to account for its hypocrisy and a lack of duty of care to MM, but that in a sense is not Schofield's problem.

Unless we can get proof that he actively groomed MM or, worse, had relations with him underage, then it seems like Schofield's punishment is enough, more or less.

What do we all think in terms of the likelihood of grooming? Do we have sufficient evidence?

I would dread for us to have bloodlust in which we want Schofield punished beyond what is reasonable to the facts.

• Wow
I’ve never really watched This Morning before but my Virgin is down so it’s on… they are being so friendly friendly. Cutting to the camera man and chatting with him, being overly chatty with the models and saying ‘we know you!’ And ‘you love denim don’t you’

is this to show its ‘great place to work’ or are they always like this?
We have this on at work every day. They are not normally this friendly to the models and crew, however Dermot and Alison are a lot friendlier previously than P&H. Dermot especially likes a chat with people that come on. It just seems heightened this week so they have definitely been told to be more on it.

I do feel for Alison and Dermot as they have essentially been thrown to the wolves this week through no fault of their own. Just doing their contracted job. They must be shitting themselves if they say something wrong. I think it's telling that the press have kind of left the 2 of them alone this week.

Reactions: 18
Just catching up but I remember when that bloke from NSPCC bought Savile's flat. What a weird decision.
And what have we Tattlers learned? That if something feels weird, it probably is! Or there is at least a good chance there is something weird going on. I find the decision inexplicable given that of course he would have known the flat used to belong to Savile. Did he think "I'll buy it, show that Savile has been defeated and it now belongs to someone on NSPCC payroll": if so, it's an odd kind of one-upmanship given Savile is dead. Didn't he think "this is Savile's old flat, people will know that, the press may report on it, I'll buy it anyway"?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
They were both “a person with significant control” when Fistral Properties was incorporated in Mar 2019.
The recent change that happened on the 20th was just to the registered address linked to both of them.
sorry it'd Fistral Productions that Stephanie Schofield is a person with significant control date 17th May 2023

Reactions: 2
Just seen on the Daily Mail that Philth might be hauled in front of the MP select committee to answer questions. Now that I would pay to see!
I have a what if feeling that this select committee might be there to control the 'story' more than find the truth. Call me tin hatted but too many other rumours that become widely publicised about famous people (showbiz, political or otherwise) get shut down amazingly fast and quickly die down (as far as the public - us plebs - are aware. Cover ups happen daily which we never get to hear about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alice makes a joke about his hair and egg whites and he replies 'what a strange way to resign'. FF to 2:55

He did it here too with a forced smile. Doesn't like anything alluding to him being old...
'What a strange way to resign'...

That should be a title
Phillip What a strange way to resign! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I do hope Holly resigns / gets let go
I think she's he knew what was about to come out and how damaging it could be to her career. Probably told to lay low whilst the powers that be at ITV cover thier arses , after all if we're thinking MM has been gagged by ITV he can't speak out . I really think they believed they could limit this story ,not banking on the man of the moment Eamonn to come out with his " bombshell" interviews 😂😅🙌 all hail the great Eamonn Holmes 👏🙌
Doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon , and now people are questioning Holly . I can't see any other options but for her to resign.

Reactions: 10
In Brighton!?! During Pride?! hmmmm yes I agree. More to that story. Violence is violence, homophobia is absolutely repugnant. Recollections may vary with this story!
I suspect the real story might be that BP tried to dine and dash and things escalated from there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen on the Daily Mail that Philth might be hauled in front of the MP select committee to answer questions. Now that I would pay to see!
Boy, am I glad I'm retired so I can watch it all on TV!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have a what if feeling that this select committee might be there to control the 'story' more than find the truth. Call me tin hatted but too many other rumours that become widely publicised about famous people (showbiz, political or otherwise) get shut down amazingly fast and quickly die down (as far as the public - us plebs - are aware. Cover ups happen daily which we never get to hear about.
Unfortunately, I agree with this.

I think there’s a very tangled web of appalling behaviour. Numerous powerful people, in various positions of influence, across various industries. They won’t want the threads yanking too much, it’ll be enough to sacrifice Schofield to the plebs wanting justice.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OK, to play devil's advocate. Do we think Schofield has now received sufficient punishment? His career is ruined for the foreseeable future. His reputation has hit the floor. He's off a show he dominated and controlled for decades. And what he did was legal, even if morally dubious. ITV has to account for its hypocrisy and a lack of duty of care to MM, but that in a sense is not Schofield's problem.

Unless we can get proof that he actively groomed MM or, worse, had relations with him underage, then it seems like Schofield's punishment is enough, more or less.

What do we all think in terms of the likelihood of grooming? Do we have sufficient evidence?

I would dread for us to have bloodlust in which we want Schofield punished beyond what is reasonable to the facts.
I think , unless MM comes forward and tells his truth we’ll never know for sure what the story is re grooming -even then,Schofield would probably deny it.
Personally I think one of the worst aspects is the total abuse of power and the fact itv obviously enabled his behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.