Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@AnderbeauAnderbeau Nope, it wasn't too long! You are the winner!

A brief recap - Holly knew, Philth's boo hoo'd and Eamonn sighs, "Is that all?! I thought you'd killed a child!"

We await statements from -

• The fake blonde who sniffs knickers who must of known or she is in fact a clone
  • ITV who are going to get told off by the government for harbouring the Philthy groomer and putting a talented but vulnerable young man in danger by driving him to the N O N C E that is Phillip Schofield's door and paying the cheque. Every Thursday.
  • Mr Fritzl, Frizzle, Frizzyfucker, Frizzell, that bozo Fiona Phillips' husband who has been protecting Philth for eons
  • ITV CEO McCall - Watch her get scapegoated fasto for the financial losses
  • And Gordon - That gopher has more to say doesn't he Mr Smith?
  • This is not the end...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/B7WButhB8KUEtWyWYS" width="480" height="320" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Gahh I fecked up the code but, you get it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148
@Dotty Merton No mention of JS interview in NZ

P112 (on radio in N.Z)

‘My first ever star interview was Cliff Richard. He is a great friend of Gloria Hunnerford, mother to Caron Keating, who I would later go out with. We’ve laughed about the fact that I interviewed him in New Zealand- Cliff remembered his trip to N.Z but not our interview. He said he didn’t remember terrible interviews, so I must have done a reasonable job’.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
News flash The Cube is coming back but due to certain sensibilities ie name discriminations etc it’s going to be called The Shape (insert pronoun).

I never watched The Cube it looked crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Dotty Merton No mention of JS interview in NZ

P112 (on radio in N.Z)

‘My first ever star interview was Cliff Richard. He is a great friend of Gloria Hunnerford, mother to Caron Keating, who I would later go out with. We’ve laughed about the fact that I interviewed him in New Zealand- Cliff remembered his trip to N.Z but not our interview. He said he didn’t remember terrible interviews, so I must have done a reasonable job’.
Thanks you, do keep us informed if anything else comes up dodge, thanks for reading it for the team!

Reactions: 11
If The Runner expressed his love for the thin lipped gopher botherer at the NTAs in January 2020 and was as is reported, removed from the venue, then Holly surely knew, though perhaps her conscious mind has a satellite link lag or similar.

Love how the DM still plugging her make up range on their side bar. 'Available in a range of colours from 'Savile's Shellsuit' to 'Rolf's Stylophone Silver.'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I last looked at my phone at 3pm and we were on page 38 it’s not 5:30 and we have a new thread. I can’t keep up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks you, do keep us informed if anything else comes up dodge, thanks for reading it for the team!
Having @StonedCyclist interject intermittently with extracts from PS's biography reminds me of the time Simon Amstell randomly read Chantelle's biography on Buzzcocks making Preston storm off.

I'm sure PS books are flooding charity shops across the Home Counties as we tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If The Runner expressed his love for the thin lipped gopher botherer at the NTAs in January 2020 and was as is reported, removed from the venue, then Holly surely knew, though perhaps her conscious mind has a satellite link lag or similar.

Love how the DM still plugging her make up range on their side bar. 'Available in a range of colours from 'Savile's Shellsuit' to 'Rolf's stylophone silver.'
Im sorry but thin lipped gopher botherer is sending me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
This article, Hollys like a forces sweetheart in that feckin' xmas jumper, makes me wanna barf. Pictured alongside a few of the names mentioned here re NDA's inc Lineker, Piers and Christine Lampard. (I totally missed the whole poll with her name on and why tbh) but she and Holly look they arrived together. Anyway, right at the bottom, it says Piers wins a bottle of booze worth £1400 on TM. Did they put that on before or after 'how to have a cut price xmas for the masses'?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My husband has always said there's something untrustworthy about Holly...however, I am a bit on the fence about her in these circumstances. I believe she too was a victim of his coercive control, in the beginning at least. She probably felt like she owed him a lot given that he gave her his seal of approval to work on This Morning as Fern's replacement alongside him. Before that she's was just a kids presenter. Notice how Phil surrounds himself with weaker women, Rochelle, Josie etc... Amanda Holden and Ruth didn't stand a chance.

Part of Holly probably felt conflicted if she knew about the runner, which in all likeliness she did - if she blew any whistles perhaps there was a fear Phil was untouchable and she feared for her job. She would have also been outing him as gay as at that time he was still playing happy families with the wife and daughters. There's also an argument that the kid was still technically of age... ambiguous I know!

It maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't think Holly is to blame but I think she needs to better clarify her knowledge and position in order to not get dragged down with the sinking ship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I'm sure this has been posted before, but in light of information that's come out....filmed on a Thursday, just started at Loose Women, social media break and working at the soap awards, which of course Philth was hosting.

Just seems like he's really trying to put a positive spin on things.

And who the duck was buying Phillip Schofield wine?? Imagine whipping one of them bad boys out at a dinner party. Actually, if you're buying Phillip Schofield wine you probably have no friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
God there's s some arseholes commenting on DM articles. The one about the Jack Jones twitter vid has a comment saying MM was an ambitious 20 year old and knew PS was married so we shouldn't feel sorry for him. What do people not get about the fact that it's PS in the wrong and he's bloody groomed MM. I'm raging. I'm really struggling with the fact that so many people are not able to see what's staring them in the face.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
My husband has always said there's something untrustworthy about Holly...however, I am a bit on the fence about her in these circumstances. I believe she too was a victim of his cohesive control, in the beginning at least. She probably felt like she owed him a lot given that he gave her his seal of approval to work on This Morning as Fern's replacement alongside him. Before that she's was just a kids presenter. Notice how Phil surrounds himself with weaker women, Rochelle, Josie etc... Amanda Holden and Ruth didn't stand a chance.

Part of Holly probably felt conflicted if she knew about the runner, which in all likeliness she did - if she blew any whistles perhaps there was a fear Phil was untouchable and she feared for her job. She would have also been outing him as gay as at that time he was still playing happy families with the wife and daughters. There's also an argument that the kid was still technically of age... ambiguous I know!

It maybe an unpopular opinion but I don't think Holly is to blame but I think she needs to better clarify her knowledge and position in order to not get dragged down with the sinking ship.
Holly would have been on the couch for close to 8 years at this stage and she had been off to the beeb for The Voice, campaigns etc.

If this had been at the start then yes, I would agree but this specific case was much more recent. Also, if Holly didn't feel like she could speak out about it at the time for fear of her job, how come she felt comfortable heading to the head of ITV weeks ago to cull Phil?

It doesn't add up for me and Holly (like EH and RL tbf) are all guilty of blissful ignorance, some to a larger extent than others...

She's gotta go luvvie!

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.