Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot send a link because my phone is playing up but DM reporting he’s being driven back to London ruby in car with him with his regular driver. Not sure you can actually see him as I can’t open the article
There is a photo but quite frankly it could be anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Property in London is crazy because it’s a nice flat and all but I’d rather keep the £1.2mill (if I had it obvs 😂)

If she could belt out a few tunes to spice up the dull mess that is literally EVERY awards show I’d be all up for it

“Tonight everyone I’m going to sing the theme tune to Corrie…. “
Or she could parody a version of "Morning Has Broken "
"This Morning Is Broken ".

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. The sick tweeter is Sarah data who is a big sugar fan of Harry and meghan

Told you this would happen!! Though I thought they’d go after Eamonn. Playbook 101. It’s currently happening to Baroness Faulkner on the human rights & equality committee who wants to add an addendum to the sex/gender part. To protect women’s rights in these trans times. Suddenly this wonderful woman of colour, a Lib Dem by trade, is being smeared for bullying, homophobia, eye rolling, not liking her sandwiches (I tit you not). Funny how that suddenly came up. And they’ll do it to DW, they’ll do it to EH. Expect more nasty KK stories to reappear over the coming days too

Reactions: 14
Don’t know how to link to TikTok but just seen THE FUNNIEST video meme of a West Ham footballer with a caption referencing Schofe 🤣

Why is he being driven by an ITV driver when he doesn’t work for ITV anymore?
I thought that, really odd. Are they still looking after him? Obviously have a duty of care to some people and not others…

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Why is he still able to use an ITV driver? A bit fishy that.

Reactions: 25
Wonder how his daughters feel about their dads unwise affair? They must be around the same age as MM? They must have horrible thoughts running through their minds. Also wonder how PS would have felt if a a bloke who was significantly older started taking one of his 18 year daughters out for playtime and to his flat back in the day when they were only 18?

Reactions: 20
Do the drivers work for ITV or does ITV just have a contract with a particular firm ? ITV won’t necessarily be paying just because he’s using the same driver

Reactions: 13
I thought that, really odd. Are they still looking after him? Obviously have a duty of care to some people and not others…
Very strange. Are ITV bosses still trying to keep him sweet….

Reactions: 7
OK, to play devil's advocate. Do we think Schofield has now received sufficient punishment? His career is ruined for the foreseeable future. His reputation has hit the floor. He's off a show he dominated and controlled for decades. And what he did was legal, even if morally dubious. ITV has to account for its hypocrisy and a lack of duty of care to MM, but that in a sense is not Schofield's problem.

Unless we can get proof that he actively groomed MM or, worse, had relations with him underage, then it seems like Schofield's punishment is enough, more or less.

What do we all think in terms of the likelihood of grooming? Do we have sufficient evidence?

I would dread for us to have bloodlust in which we want Schofield punished beyond what is reasonable to the facts.
If someone in a position of public trust is found to have lied and abused that trust, they are likely to be privy to the court of public opinion as a natural consequence of their actions. Personally I'm glad to finally see men who arrogantly act with impunity suffer actual tangible consequences of their actions. It happens so infrequently, while the people they trample over are usually the ones picking up the pieces.

I don't think people should take the law into their own hands (e.g. I think following him, phone hacking, turning up at his home, actual threats etc. are unacceptable), but a public bollocking in the papers, hidden behaviour laid bare? Tough tit init.

Reactions: 21
Maybe they have called him in for a meeting to clarify some things before Tuesday so sent a car.
What does Ruby do for a job? You’d think if it was work related it might have been Molly with him

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.