Phillip Schofield #41 Phil Spreadeagled on the floor "Help Me Holmes I'm Straight no more"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how his daughters feel about their dads unwise affair? They must be around the same age as MM? They must have horrible thoughts running through their minds. Also wonder how PS would have felt if a a bloke who was significantly older started taking one of his 18 year daughters out for playtime and to his flat back in the day when they were only 18?
Plus if they'd had boyfriends about the same age, there was a gay couple who had children and then one of them ended up with the daughters boyfriend

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.
How Schofield who has spent the last 50 odd years living in the closet can help a young lad come to terms with being gay is beyond me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
So yesterday I had a catch up with two friends closely involved with ITV Daytime who tell me the story goes that when people questioned the closeness between the two men, PS would deny a relationship and say MM had confided in him that he was gay, and that PS was "helping him come to terms with his sexuality". That answer generally shut down any further enquiries.
This doesn't make sense because the blow-up between PS and MM took place before PS came out.

So given he was still in the closet at that time I'm skeptical he would have ever said that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Plus if they'd had boyfriends about the same age, there was a gay couple who had children and then one of them ended up with the daughters boyfriend
Oh yes the millionaire 1st UK gay dads
The ex lives in the house with the ex and new BF and daughter whos the ex of new BF
Very sleazy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot send a link because my phone is playing up but DM reporting he’s being driven back to London ruby in car with him with his regular driver. Not sure you can actually see him as I can’t open the article
It"s impossible to see him

Reactions: 2

Right at the end of this piece, Phil is asking if the daughter of this couple is spoilt.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh yes the millionaire 1st UK gay dads
The ex lives in the house with the ex and new BF and daughter whos the ex of new BF
Very sleazy
They were all on Below Deck last season or season before. Absolute horrors the lot of them

Reactions: 12
He’s selling his London flat apparently. I’m assuming he Already got rid of the one in Southwark?

His daughter Ruby is in the car with him on the photo. Obviously standing by Daddy🙄

Reactions: 5
I cannot send a link because my phone is playing up but DM reporting he’s being driven back to London ruby in car with him with his regular driver. Not sure you can actually see him as I can’t open the article
Is it deffo itv paying for it? I know Ant and Dec actually hire their own driver and car to drive them places not itv. Last I heard and that was before covid

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.