Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling a bit tired after reading all the stuff on here. Thanks will check it out again 👍

Reactions: 2
Rylan tweeted this back in 2018, he knew 😆
It looks like the comment Rylan made on Friday is like ITV making everyone follow the party line. The same as making Ruth and Eamonn hug the twit on camera. Either that, these showbusiness people change their minds more often than some people change their underwear.

Rylan Clark-Neal

@Rylan

·
Feb 7

Heard the news
@thismorning
sending all the love to
@Schofe
the girls and Steph. And well done to all at this morning for a beautiful interview. No matter who you are or at what point in life everyone deserves to be their true self. Xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if it was some serial chem sex thing with young boys and big names in entertainment. That’s not unheard of amongst certain circles is it? I think there is a LOT more to this given the amount of links and the scope of the cover up

Wow so much to catch up on, it makes sense that PS & HW would be doing some kind of drugs, on the day before he came out, that dumb witch was rolling around on the studio floor laughing hysterically live on air. No sober person would behave like them, constantly giggling at duck all. And Holly is such a creep, he used to belittle her for years and she was too pathetic to stand up to him. I bet she won’t be by his side forever when the tit finally hits the fan 🤣 There does seem to be a drug fuelled arrogance about them, like they think they’re untouchable.

Pipsqueak is looking like a ball of anxiety lately, I wonder if he's terrified of the can of worms this is gonna open, maybe it’s the realisation that the jigs up now and people are turning against him. Watching TM just makes me wanna 🤢🤮 all I can think now is how fake it is. They even had his wife on the show for their 25th wedding anniversary, when they all knew he was gay and shagging the runner. It seems like him and his wife have been running a PR campaign all along, to cover up his tracks. I wonder if he’ll end up like John Leslie, if he’s really been grooming young boys back at his flat. I think what his wife is really devastated about, is the fact that they’re both fucked now and the tit is gonna hit the fan for both of them, cos they’re fake marriage was the only thing keeping the lid on this can of worms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Whoever is advising him is royally bleeping things up. Doing an interview with The Sun who he openly mocks along with The Daily Mail telling guests not to read the comments and “oh this will be in the daily mail tomorrow”. There is no way on earth he would do an interview with the sun! The more he does the worse it looks!

I’ve been sucked in by the hype around this morning for the past 8-10 years but when they did that interview with Corbyn I just knew the whole thing was a farce and they’re there to make sure the money keeps rolling in. The difference in interviews was astounding. He is arrogant and the silence from past presenters he’s worked with speaks volumes. I’ve always loved Ruth but even more so now. Yes, yes showed him support but she would have been told to show a united front. Feel quite sorry for her as she’s always seemed like someone with real morals and no ego. ITV are having a nightmare the past two years! Ant, Caroline and now Phillip (i criticise everyone but myself) Scofield!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow so much to catch up on, it makes sense that PS & HW would be doing some kind of drugs, on the day before he came out, that dumb witch was rolling around on the studio floor laughing hysterically live on air. No sober person would behave like them, constantly giggling at duck all. And Holly is such a creep, he used to belittle her for years and she was too pathetic to stand up to him. I bet she won’t be by his side forever when the tit finally hits the fan 🤣 There does seem to be a drug fuelled arrogance about them, like they think they’re untouchable.

Pipsqueak is looking like a ball of anxiety lately, I wonder if he's terrified of the can of worms this is gonna open, maybe it’s the realisation that the jigs up now and people are turning against him. Watching TM just makes me wanna 🤢🤮 all I can think now is how fake it is. They even had his wife on the show for their 25th wedding anniversary, when they all knew he was gay and shagging the runner. It seems like him and his wife have been running a PR campaign all along, to cover up his dirty little tracks. I wonder if he’ll end up like John Leslie, if he’s really been grooming young boys back at his flat. I think what his wife is really devastated about, is the fact that they’re both fucked now and the tit is gonna hit the fan for both of them.
💯

Reactions: 3
Pips daughter Molly is (or at least was) pals with all the British YouTube boys & some of the MIC lot.
Has anyone already said anything about Stacey Solomon’s response? I’ve not seen anything but looked on twitter out of curiosity and she retweeted the TM statement but no big support messages like some.

Reactions: 1
Maybe the real reason Ruth & her dick hubby were so nice to PS on his coming out, is cos they both know the truth, that the tit is gonna hit the fan about him and that’s why he’s had to admit to his sham marriage and they know it’s the beginning of the end for him. Also if PS’s career is over, they’ll both get to take over TM and bring Ryland back. Somehow I don’t think PS will be getting as much work anymore, TM may end up being the only program that keeps him. Look out for him coming out with bullshit like he’s taking a break due to stress, when he’s really being let go.

Reactions: 8
I 'm surprised by this
I would have thought Rylan too old for the slimy smugfest that is Ps
It's a bit like saying Greg Wallace deserves to be on tv
Aw I like Gregg, he is articulate and knows his food. I wouldn't want to marry him but as I am the same age as him I am clearly too old anyway!

• Haha
We'll ALL need counselling after this! Anyone got that Graham's number who was on the Jeremy Kyle show as the 'inhouse' therapist? Get your arse back to the studio Graham, ready for deployment....Form an orderly queue 😉✌
lol I think he’s looking after Jeremy Kyles ferret.

• Haha
MM comes across as a very sad, needy and desperate young man 😢
I agree it is sad it’s the old cliche of London streets paved with gold, his friends should have spoken to him, not everybody can make it in showbiz just be kind.

I’ve just woken up early reading all the posts I’m so glad people have carried on I was worried the few posters who criticised the chat would make this place silent, cheers.

Reactions: 8
I concur. I would love Amanda Holden to let slip more cryptic clues. she Loathes him with a passion doesn’t she !
Amanda is irritatingly letting it known that she knows more than we do. However I suspect she is doing this just to make Philip squirm!

From the article about his wedding, did nobody wonder at this point? 😆🤦‍♀️

‘The wedding party were also treated to a song from Phillip himself when he sang Any Dream Will Do from the hit musical he was starring in at the time.’

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.