Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’m a bit confused - who is Simon Schofield and how does he relate to a) Philip Schofield and b) Matthew McGreevy?

Reactions: 1
Yeah I know it sounds nuts, believe it or don’t believe it. I do, but that’s obviously because I trust the person who told me. It was maybe a year or more ago that I heard - but could have happened before. All I know is that they were at it. The person who told me actually works with them and is a very straight-laced type who just goes to work and does his job, not at all a salacious gossip/showbizzy type whatsoever, and I’ve known him and his wife nearly thirty years. That’s why when I was told PS and Rylan were shagging, it did not and still does not occur to me that it was bullshit. The guy who told me covers the whole lot of them, and doesn’t usually spill the beans on any of them - but the Rylan thing was shocking so obviously couldn’t keep it to himself!
if that is true it is between two consenting mature adults, I don't think this is relevant or the reason the PS threads are moving so fast. PS has revealed he is gay, I have no issue with that, if he has been grooming young boys, that is a real issue.

Reactions: 8
What is it about TM and scandal, first it was John Lesley for rape, then Fred Tolbot being a pedophile, now this, makes you wonder what’s coming on Dick & Jude, but then Dicks been abusing Judy for years. Someone I know who worked on TM years ago said Dick used to treat Judy like tit, they said it was like watching an abusive marriage. And then there was the gossip about Judy being an alcoholic, makes you wonder about Ruth’s marriage. Why do the people at TM employ such pricks as their male presenters. And if Ryland did shag PS he’s gone down in my estimation, just like he went down on Pip 🤢🤮 surely he couldn’t have been that desperate to get on the show, plus wasn’t he married then?

Last edited:
There is no Twitter account for Philip Schofield now. Had a look a little hike ago it was there yesterday. Newbie today by the way today. Reverting stuff
I just checked and his account is still live. No tweets for 4 days though.

Reactions: 4
This tweet from November is very interesting 🤨 I think Dan Wootton has known for quite a while...
Untitled.png

Sounds like PS was looking for a replacement for MM 🙁

This tweet from November is very interesting 🤨 I think Dan Wootton has known for quite a while...
Untitled.png

Sounds like PS was looking for a replacement for MM 🙁
😯

Mod edit attaching tweet screen shot as they do disappear often

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
On Iain Lee's radio show last night, he started by saying he'd spent time reading these Schofield rumours and that he didn't believe them and behind it all was homophobia. Maybe that was on Digital Spy? Not sure. Weird. I haven't heard any of that and there's absolutely none of that here.

The show if anyone wants to listen https://talkradio.co.uk/radio/listen-again/1581458400

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title inspired by the musical Joseph

‘Poor poor pip squeak what cha gonna do? Things look bad for you....’

• Haha
  • Heart
I am actually baffled as to why more folk are not questioning this. A 57 year old man does no co.e out after being openly gay to colleagues, family and friends for years without a reason. To then try and say he knew he was gay when he got married but has never been with a man?? Please! Why are the general public so willing to be spoon fed this crap by these talentless twats. Just because it's on TV it has to be true?? Just a little digging and anyone's suspicions would be raised. If MM was a female I can guarantee this would have been recieved differently. You cant question anything in this case without being branded homophobic. Sooner someone grows a pair and exposes him for what he is the better.

Reactions: 27
I am actually baffled as to why more folk are not questioning this. A 57 year old man does no co.e out after being openly gay to colleagues, family and friends for years without a reason. To then try and say he knew he was gay when he got married but has never been with a man?? Please! Why are the general public so willing to be spoon fed this crap by these talentless twats. Just because it's on TV it has to be true?? Just a little digging and anyone's suspicions would be raised. If MM was a female I can guarantee this would have been recieved differently. You cant question anything in this case without being branded homophobic. Sooner someone grows a pair and exposes him for what he is the better.
This is what brought me here~~~and I don't even watch TM!

I was on my lunch break at when I saw the BBC newsflash had popped up on my phone saying he'd come out. I couldn't believe my eyes, thought it was a joke at first, then saw it wasn't and immediately sussed out that his hand had been forced. Its so obvious and has been to me from the very start.

Do they really think we are all that stupid that we believe he suddenly had an epiphany about his sexuality at pushing 60? They must think we were all born yesterday.
I thought it was a joke too I was on a bacon butty run at work and saw it on the news in the cafe. I ran back into the office announcing‘Phillip Schofields gay!’ to three uninterested blokes!

Thats not even a weeks rent for my 2 bed flat in London.Perhaps just tie over costs till he got his wages thtough. Prob staying with someone
Yeah at the Southwark shag pad!

From the article about his wedding, did nobody wonder at this point? 😆🤦‍♀️

‘The wedding party were also treated to a song from Phillip himself when he sang Any Dream Will Do from the hit musical he was starring in at the time.’
🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Strange...there’s been no pics so far or stories of him inviting budding young lady presenters to all access tours at this morning, letting them interview him for their showreels and offering to ‘mentor’ them.

Reactions: 25
I’ve been lurking a lot before my first post.

Interestingly James Nesbos Facebook post no longer exists as of this morning. It’s a big coverup that’s for sue.

• Wow
Did someone already suggest getting their local MP to speak up about it in parliament? Better if yours is a Labour MP as they are the opposition and have a vested interest in challenging institutions etc. if this is a super injunction, an MP can talk about it in parliament and then papers can report it because they can write anything that’s been said in House of Commons regardless of injunctions.

see the ryan giggs example: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13503847

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This needs to be retweeted about! Lol
IF the rumour posted somewhere last night is true and Rylan was being mentored by Philip, and it all ended in tears hence his leaving This Morning at the back end of 2017, that makes that tweet even more pointed. 😂

I think there are lots of messages that get shot about that mean one thing to the general public who are invested in the happy family facade and another to insiders in what is a clearly incestuous, competitive, ego and money fuelled environment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.