Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it is sad it’s the old cliche of London streets paved with gold, his friends should have spoken to him, not everybody can make it in showbiz just be kind.

I’ve just woken up early reading all the posts I’m so glad people have carried on I was worried the few posters who criticised the chat would make this place silent, cheers.
Also pleased the chat has carried on. :)

Reactions: 5
This is all so odd. When you consider the resources available to them they have made a real hash of the PR campaign and treated the public like fools. When it boils down to it we have ‘Man reveals sexuality after living a – very profitable – lie for years. Has a relationship with a junior staff member who is young and they first met when the man was a boy.’

Exactly why was his hand forced? (why was The Sun exposing him now after all these years?)

Why are PS and ITV so litigious in all of this? ITV could have easily dropped him a few years ago

Why does James Grant management have such a stranglehold over ITV?

What exactly happened with Ruth, Amanda and others that have fallen out with him?

PS was never that popular, he was foisted upon us. Something bigger has happened or is being hidden to protect him and maybe others but I just don’t get it. In the modern world of ‘#metoo’ and post- Savile this smacks of a 1980s-style cover up.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.