Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone already suggest getting their local MP to speak up about it in parliament? Better if yours is a Labour MP as they are the opposition and have a vested interest in challenging institutions etc. if this is a super injunction, an MP can talk about it in parliament and then papers can report it because they can write anything that’s been said in House of Commons regardless of injunctions.

see the ryan giggs example: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13503847

I'm not sure I'd trust mine (Tracey Brabin) not to have association with ITV....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I remember going on a forum about the McCanns years ago. Every day we hoped would be the day . In the end I knew it was a fruitless task. They were never going to be found out. I kind of feel the same about this. I think saint smug is safe

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure I'd trust mine (Tracey Brabin) not to have association with ITV....
So how old is MM now? They met when he was 10 and started following each other on Twitter when he was 15 right? I suspect he didn’t do any thing “illegal” but still groomed him and it’s still very twisted knowing the difference in age, power and status etc. of course I may be wrong.

just found a body language video on YouTube based on his coming out interview with HW which outs him as a liar.

Reactions: 5
I remember going on a forum about the McCanns years ago. Every day we hoped would be the day . In the end I knew it was a fruitless task. They were never going to be found out. I kind of feel the same about this. I think saint smug is safe
Exactly the same, it’s been year trying to expose the MBM lies.

Reactions: 3
Suspicious conversations on Twitter..
I think this is important: "You are playing into the hands of the defendants right now."

First off, 'defendantS', plural. This is more than just PS.

And playing into the hands of the defendants strongly suggests that the police are very much involved already, but anything printed would make it very difficult for a fair trial.

It could be individuals at ITV or it could be the school that's being investigated.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish somebody who’s keeping up to date with Pip threads would do rundown every morning or evening of the highlights. This is all moving far to fast for me 🙈

Reactions: 12
He
Nooooo! I refuse to believe this. Not Rylan? I hope it was before he married his husband. Bloody Pip and his dick.
Its seems a lot people may be hurt in these situations if they are true. Its traumatic for unknown partners if there are all these secrets and lies. Ive been there as a victim. You cant behave badly for years without it never resurfacing.
Theres consquences. Karma.

Funny that PS brother is in the police force, I wonder what his colleagues think?

But I too believe that he is going to get away with this it seems nothing has been learnt from JS, too many ITV luvvies covering up for him and each other.

Reactions: 4
Who is James Nesbos? Someone mentioned that his Facebook had been taken down, but I haven’t heard his name mentioned on the thread before?

I do think this is different, there's lots of loose ends and loose canons with this unlike the McCann's. I think it's just a matter of time

Reactions: 3
#5 The Chronicles of Karma - The Liar, The Beard and the Broom Cupboard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
We'll ALL need counselling after this! Anyone got that Graham's number who was on the Jeremy Kyle show as the 'inhouse' therapist? Get your arse back to the studio Graham, ready for deployment....Form an orderly queue 😉✌
Think they need to bring jezza back to sort this shitstorm out tbh

Reactions: 1
Strange...there’s been no pics so far or stories of him inviting budding young lady presenters to all access tours at this morning, letting them interview him for their showreels and offering to ‘mentor’ them.
I’m actually surprised they haven’t paid a female to tell the paper Phil gave her a tour at itv, he was sooooo lovely and offered to mentor her. There you go, i’ve given you an idea PR prats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.