Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few posts/pages back, you mentioned OK! Magazine and any links with ITV. Owned by Reach Plc that publishes the Mirror, which runs the Pride of Britain Awards televised by ITV.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Not to forget my amazing pic of Saint Smug Mug as the plastic ken doll he was said to be by poster j.piggytrotters who said he was a sexless plastic menacing doll πŸ˜‚
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think in the short to medium term, he will remain at TM because by doing a runner (running away as opposed to seducing some hapless youngster), it would draw further questions about the scenario on the set. In the longer term, I think it could affect his advertising deals because companies do not want a duplicitous individual connected to their product. It's not his sexuality that is the issue here because Rylan does the Sky Bingo ads. I think ITV will allow him to appear on IACGMOOH because he made such a fuss about Holly getting the gig. It may now be that any new programmes will no longer automatically give him first refusal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
1581431078334.png

It actually looks as if they're posing for a painting about Jesus! 'And Ruth and Eamonn were touched, and then they could again stand up and walk, and Phillip said it was good'.

• Haha
Reactions: 90
β€œYou can fool all the people some of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time”.

Abraham Lincoln

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think in the short to medium term, he will remain at TM because by doing a runner (running away as opposed to seducing some hapless youngster), it would draw further questions about the scenario on the set. In the longer term, I think it could affect his advertising deals because companies do not want a duplicitous individual connected to their product. It's not his sexuality that is the issue here because Rylan does the Sky Bingo ads. I think ITV will allow him to appear on IACGMOOH because he made such a fuss about Holly getting the gig. It may now be that any new programmes will no longer automatically give him first refusal.
He will still be part of the ITV family definitely and sadly
If piers Morgan is, and Ant, not to mention Gemma Collins πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 10
On TM and DOI he is so feeble and letting HW do the work. Like hes really struggling (or trying to give us that impression). But if that was the complete truth on Friday then surely he should be like a new man with a weight off his shoulders? His body language is a huge giveaway. I cant wait for it all to come out.

Reactions: 31
Joined yesterday.....still not stunning or brave enough to contribute much, but totally transfixed by this story.

I do not think PS is well liked enough to warrant this protection....I think the story has to break soon and he will be checked into the Priory soon enough.

Reactions: 22
I was just reading about how few people are at the top of the British media, I think fair to say its not that its not hard to shut all the papers up in one go if you've got a connection with one of the top bods. Just three companies (News UK, Daily Mail Group and Reach) dominate 83% of the national newspaper market.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On TM and DOI he is so feeble and letting HW do the work. Like hes really struggling (or trying to give us that impression). But if that was the complete truth on Friday then surely he should be like a new man with a weight off his shoulders? His body language is a huge giveaway. I cant wait for it all to come out.
I said in thread 2 I think πŸ€”
That was what Bill Cosby and Harvey weinsten were advised to portray, Cosby leaning on people and weinsten with a walker.. Both completely fabricated
Saint Smug Mug looks especially frail though. Particularly this last fortnight..

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.