Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have updated my post for some clarity...

I have been reading these threads for over 24hrs, with a short 3-4 hour break when I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads

*PS is, and has been, gay for many years but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him and his cohorts and the media backing him to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" for years that he's gay, and has no connection with the rumours of him being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when said teenager was aged 10/11yrs. He also friended said teenager on social media when they were 15 and then "mentored" them through "menial" runner work at TM for a number of years. The same person then moved on to LW and was apparently sacked by ITV last week, just before the big"reveal", and their Twitter and media accounts, alongside the theatre they attendedcasca youngster on the Web, have disappeared. Not concerning or worrying at all?!?!

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys. His language and behaviour shows a distinct concern in consideration towards his a middle to elderly aged man is addressing young boys. Grooming language or behaviour?!?!

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions), and not only effects from after the television award ceremonies. Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation that these people are clean living and get to rain down hard on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented by the same company, which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby the decisions we make. There is obviously big money in this. I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads 

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is Simon Schofield (SS)? Is he related to Philip? Curious that the theatre website is down, any reason why?

Reactions: 2
I wonder if MM is getting any parental support over this. If what PH says is true and he is no longer working for ITV at all, even if he has been paid off, it's a pretty sad situation.
MM comes across as a very sad, needy and desperate young man 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I have updated my post for some clarity...

I have been reading these threads for over 24hrs, with a short 3-4 hour break when I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads

*PS is, and has been, gay for many years but the issue that upsets everyone is the blatant attempts by him and his cohorts and the media backing him to manipulate the public into believing this is a recent personal "discovery" or "revelation", despite its being known in the "business" for years that he's gay, and has no connection with the rumours of him being intimate with a much younger (teenage) person who he may have met at a theatre group he is patron of when said teenager was aged 10/11yrs. He also friended said teenager on social media when they were 15 and then "mentored" them through "menial" runner work at TM for a number of years. The same person then moved on to LW and was apparently sacked by ITV last week, just before the big"reveal", and their Twitter and media accounts, alongside the theatre they attendedcasca youngster on the Web, have disappeared. Not concerning or worrying at all?!?!

*PS has been snapchatting teenagers/young men for some years, illustrating a pattern a behaviour with a prevalence towards young looking guys. His language and behaviour shows a distinct concern in consideration towards his a middle to elderly aged man is addressing young boys. Grooming language or behaviour?!?!

*Rumours are rife that both PS and HW partake in the use of "Columbian Marching Powder" which may account for some of their "under the influence" behaviour at times (as well as possibly their weight control and unpleasant manner towards other people in more menial/less public positions), and not only effects from after the television award ceremonies. Obviously, other "stars" use and misuse non prescription drugs as well. What rankles is the presentation that these people are clean living and get to rain down hard on other poor people appearing on their programmes that struggle with their issues without the benefit of the "smokescreen" of hypocrisy and big finance that these people have.

*Almost all the presenters at ITV are represented by the same company, which explains why we see them on so many programmes and in so many adverts ad nauseum. This is like a "mafia" that runs a protection around them to prevent "unpleasant" and negative stories appearing in the press. This organisation seems not only to run their lives/relationships but also the public's, because it controls the information we get access to and thereby the decisions we make. There is obviously big money in this. I fell asleep. Finally registered in the early hours of this morning so I could fully contribute and say thank you for all your info and this is a basic summary of what I have learned from these threads 
Excellent concise summary.

Who is Simon Schofield (SS)? Is he related to Philip? Curious that the theatre website is down, any reason why?
They are not related, according to PS. Having said that, if PS told me it was raining outside, I'd go to the window to check.

Reactions: 8
So SS and PS both met on the production of the Doctor Dolittle UK Tour around 1999/2000. The musical adaptation was written in 1998 by Leslie Bricusse... who also co-wrote Willy Wonka in 1971 with... Anthony Newley who was married to... Joan Collins. Their son famously accusing his dad, Newley of being a pedofile.

Now all of that could be coincidental of course. But I just thought it was very interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Right, 48 hours of living and breathing this. Bed time for me. I think some headway has been made tonight with the tweet confirmation and (to me) the very distressing photograph.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
James Nemo facebooking or tweeting about all this in Summer LAST YEAR is the one most crucial key in validating this story right now because the story and the name of the person has stayed exactly the same as it is today which proves this is not some tit rumour plucked up out of thin air AFTER PS came out as gay on Friday.

I know there is people in here that heard about this before last Friday...

Reactions: 17
MM comes across as a very sad, needy and desperate young man 😢
Yes. I think you are spot on. As I've said already, he seems too try to hard in his videos. He is from Manchester, but living in London and I don't think he has got any family down there with him. If it is true that he has been let go, the payoff money will not last forever. I doubt another tv station would want someone who is embroiled in a controversy with a prominent tv star. I would be concerned for his mental health and safety. He has been chewed up and spat out by a major player in tv, and people always go with the moneyed, more powerful partner.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry I’m late to the party !

I thought there was something fishy about PS coming out....

I can’t re read the whole thread so could someone please give a very brief summary on what’s going on / the key players pls?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah i mean this story won’t just go away now. It will follow him.

It’s not even just social media, think about all the people that have seen posts online and shared them in whatsapp groups or gone in to work and told people, talked about it with family.

Places like Twitter always give you the wrong perception of what the public think. We learnt that with Trump, Brexit, and the General Election lol

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m late to the party !

I thought there was something fishy about PS coming out....

I can’t re read the whole thread so could someone please give a very brief summary on what’s going on / the key players pls?
If you scroll a little way back amethyst_unicorn has posted an excellent summary.

Reactions: 2
What I couldn't understand was a few weeks ago Dan Wootton was constantly tweeting about PS and how he's not what he seems but the minute he came out he was full of praise and acting like a great friend 🤔
I just remembered back when Katya and Sean from Strictly kissed behind their partners backs Dan was horrible over it, he kicked up such a big fuss and wanted them axed... he told Lorraine Kelly 'If he (Sean) had any sense of morals, values, or what is right, he should walk right now.' So why is he supporting PS's lying and cheating? :cautious:

I just remembered back when Katya and Sean from Strictly kissed behind their partners backs Dan was horrible over it, he kicked up such a big fuss and wanted them axed... he told Lorraine Kelly 'If he (Sean) had any sense of morals, values, or what is right, he should walk right now.' So why is he supporting PS's lying and cheating? :cautious:
Because he is having to follow the party line. The Sun did a deal with PS for the exclusive story and part of the deal will be no negative comments from their journalists.

If you go to post #906 on this thread, there is an excellent summary by new member, Amethyst Unicorn.

Reactions: 6
Hello, another newbie here. I've been following all the PS threads since discovering this site via Mumsnet, and I have to say I've been riveted. With every new bit of info that's emerged (and I'm sure we're only seeing the tip of the iceberg at the moment) the more disturbing it becomes. I can't believe just how much covering up there appears to have been - surely it can't continue to be hushed up? Keep up the good work...

I’ve scraped things off my shoe that are more pleasant than Dan Wootton. Absolute tit show he is. Something about him will probably come out eventually the little creature

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.