Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suspicious conversations on Twitter..
Interesting find. The only thing is that I suspect people are creating new profiles to participate on Twitter. Really pleased that James Nemo posted about PS and his Southwark passion pad back in July 2019.

Reactions: 7
The above is SS with MM 😟
Can someone clarify if that is Simon Schofield? It is a very cosy intimate photo. It makes me wonder about MM. Is he attracted to guys in showbusiness who are older and can help him on his way? Obviously, it hasn't worked out for him.
SS ran his theatre school he attended from the age of 10. I am reliably informed this is SS.

• Wow
Can someone clarify if that is Simon Schofield? It is a very cosy intimate photo. It makes me wonder about MM. Is he attracted to guys in showbusiness who are older and can help him on his way? Obviously, it hasn't worked out for him.
That is him and it’s from his girlfriends insta.

• Wow
I'm ashamed to say my first vomit was induced by the sight of how those wine bottles were being displayed. I'm more at peace with how all the subsequent vomits came - very creepy pic.
A wine enthusiast would like the display I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Here is the link to the facebook post, posted on 20 July 2019, saying that Phillip Schofield is gay and has boys back to his apartment in Southwark ,and is shagging one of the male runners on This Morning. (click on the 'F' to open in new window)

Interestingly Matthew Mcgreedy posted an instagram video on 24 July 2019 saying he had started a new job working on loose women.

fdfffgffdg.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Because I’m more concerned that he’s been groomed and a person who has been groomed is a victim, not a perpetrator.
But there isn't any actual evidence he has been groomed. It could be the case of simply a lover scorned

Reactions: 1
The above is SS with MM 😟

SS ran his theatre school he attended from the age of 10. I am reliably informed this is SS.
The pose in that photograph is not acceptable for someone who supposedly has a duty of care towards the young people in the drama group. I am wondering if the reason this is being closed down all over the internet is because further investigation would reveal the extent of underage boys being used for improper purposes. It looks like MM has been involved with more than PS. I wonder if all the others who went back to PS' lovenest in Southwark have been paid off.

It would be interesting to know what the nature of the bust up was between PS and MM. After servicing Uncle Phil for years, perhaps MM expected to be offered more than being a jumped up office junior. Perhaps he thought he should get a spot on kids' tv.

Reactions: 9
With social media being what it is, I’ll be surprised if they can keep this contained?
I really want to Daily Mail to be messy and do a passive aggressive article about the rumours.

• Haha
Yes my oh just checked and it’s there. Maybe we’ve all been blocked 🙊
OK that’s weird... it’s back. Swear it was gone. There was someone else on twitter asking holly whether it’s gone as they were trying to @ him.
How bizarre.

Reactions: 6
The pose in that photograph is not acceptable for someone who supposedly has a duty of care towards the young people in the drama group. I am wondering if the reason this is being closed down all over the internet is because further investigation would reveal the extent of underage boys being used for improper purposes. It looks like MM has been involved with more than PS. I wonder if all the others who went back to PS' lovenest in Southwark have been paid off.

It would be interesting to know what the nature of the bust up was between PS and MM. After servicing Uncle Phil for years, perhaps MM expected to be offered more than being a jumped up office junior. Perhaps he thought he should get a spot on kids' tv.
I believe you make do very valid points. I am considering making a formal safeguarding concern.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if MM is getting any parental support over this. If what PH says is true and he is no longer working for ITV at all, even if he has been paid off, it's a pretty sad situation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.