Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tonight the website of Theatre company he was patron of has been taken down and the articles on the Politicalite have been taken down.

Also some of the Twitter accounts that had the most likes in to the thousands have been terminated.

So they are today’s new developments, clearly it was operation clean up.

Also on a side note, i’m sure the bar he’s been picture in with at least two seperate lads is the ITV one, more proof he wasn’t trying to hide it from people who worked there imo.

He probably just felt he was untouchable and he would do and say as he pleases and nobody would dare question him or tell his wife.
I had look at that theatre group, based in holmfirth which is basically the area I'm from. I remember a couple of yrs ago Pip and wifey did a campervan tour of the UK and stopped by the holme valley posting a selfie by a famous local landmark. I just remember going a bit crazy at the time people local to me were creaming at the fact schofe has passed through the area 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out of human kindness, someone should have suggested to this lad to pursue another career. Often, no matter how young a person is, talent just flows from them. That is not the case with MM. He tries too hard and has minimal talent to back it up. He's the kind of guy that when he opens the fridge door and the light goes on, he starts performing.

Reactions: 7
Hello! I came across this site a few days ago when looking for more info on this MM thing, and I have been hooked on reading this forum for 3 days running! Usually, I am a lurker on these sort of things but I felt compelled to post! What a great site!! It's so suspect that Digital Spy is shutting down any discussion... something isn't right!
Keep posting every contribution keeps the conversation going. Currently seems to be one of the only places the powers that be cant shut down.

Reactions: 3
Out of human kindness, someone should have suggested to this lad to pursue another career. Often, no matter how young a person is, talent just flows from them. That is not the case with MM. He tries too hard and has minimal talent to back it up. He's the kind of guy that when he opens the fridge door and the light goes on, he starts performing.
Seems like someone hasn’t been very kind to him though - has encouraged him for their own gratification

Reactions: 3
Just been on Twitter and Sarah Greene has been very silent about PS considering she worked with him for years...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In the past 24 hours...

Guests commenting and asking questions on GMB quickly shut down. With Joan Collins leading it, she was quickly removed from the panel during the ad break.

Netmums had a couple threads going about all this and they’ve been removed.

Digital Spy deleting threads and posts.

Simon Schofield website is gone.

Policilite articles about this taken down.

Twitter accounts showing evidence of rumours, terminated.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I can honestly see filthy phil packing his bags and going back to New Zealand where he has dual citizenship and to finish off his career where it started 👍👍

Reactions: 7
Seems like someone hasn’t been very kind to him though - has encouraged him for their own gratification
Yes, keep him on set in a junior position. Close by. Convenient. Very cynical manipulation of a young person. Particularly when you take into account the age difference between the two parties and the fact that one of them is probably one of the highest paid guys on tv. A very unbalanced relationship which favoured the older, wealthier, more famous man.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's got the point where I just wish he'd DO the Norman Wisdom impression and get it over with.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In the past 24 hours...

Guests commenting and asking questions on GMB quickly shut down. With Joan Collins leading it, she was quickly removed from the panel during the ad break.

Netmums had a couple threads going about all this and they’ve been removed.

Digital Spy deleting threads and posts.

Simon Schofield website is gone.

Policilite articles about this taken down.

Twitter accounts showing evidence of rumours, terminated.
You would think this is a more serious situation than the spread of the Coronavirus. Surprised at Netmums taking orders to remove threads.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.