Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please confirm that Matthew mcgreevy is still alive because the way this is going I wouldn't be shocked if they killed him off and buried him at sea! He's getting wiped liked he never existed 🧐🧐
I don’t know MM but facebooked his name because I recognised it when he was first mentioned and we have lots of mutual friends. I’ve just been to have another look and can confirm he’s changed his name but not disappeared 🤣👍🏼

Reactions: 9
I still find it such an odd coincidence PS and SS have the same surname, i keep thing they must be distant relations but then i’ve seen SS referring to PS as his ‘friend’.

If Simon Schofield has credits dating back to his childhood for stuff that PS was involved with, could it be that he was a child stage school type that appeared in shows with PS and that’s how they met?

Reactions: 3
I find the story of how PS was plucked from out of nowhere (he says he was phoned up and asked if he could sing to which he replied only in the shower) to be bloody unbelievable too. I wonder if he was mentoring or being mentored by Jason Donovan to land it.

And how safe would PS fresh out of the broom cupboard have seemed to a 13 year old.
Again conjecture on my part but it wouldn’t really be too much of a stretch for there to be some form of west end scandal. We’ve had TV, politicians, royals after all. Typically theatre types have even more access to kids. It would also explain the press not wanting to touch this story (I don’t buy the super injunction theory) - However if PS is one of a number of high profile dominoes that could fall, it would warrant such an over the top crisis management to get ahead of the story.

Reactions: 5
I still find it such an odd coincidence PS and SS have the same surname, i keep thing they must be distant relations but then i’ve seen SS referring to PS as his ‘friend’.

If Simon Schofield has credits dating back to his childhood for stuff that PS was involved with, could it be that he was a child stage school type that appeared in shows with PS and that’s how they met?
Deedpoll name change to get ahead by association?

Reactions: 4
you guys seen this? MM singing in 2010.

As Long As He Needs Me?? Well, Matthew you soon found out that Phillip no longer needs you and you got your sorry ass kicked down the road!!

As for Matthew himself? How far can you stretch no talent?

Reactions: 6
Me too - what can be done though?
Absolutely nothing 😩 I think it’s because my own boy is at “that age” with regards to iPhones and social media so this upsets me because I can see him doing this kind of stupid video to try and be funny. It just screams innocence to me. To have some old bleep pray on him the same way MM (allegedly) has been... well it’s not worth thinking about. I get massive “use and abuse” vibes off of PS. He’d sell his own nan for fame type of thing. He’s ridden a lot of people (excuse the pun) to stay on top. I thought he had a water-tight bond with Fern but was quick to throw her under the bus. Same as the others. Holly is his current besty because she is a ditzy blonde with big tits. And please don’t take offence but that’s exactly the image she portrayed at the start of her time on TM. Out with the old & in with the new springs to mind. Phillip took Fern out and traded her in for a younger model all for his own career progression. All speculation of course 😏 Seems to be the current theme with him however...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 82710

difficult to post pics so I’ll post the link. You won’t be disappointed

I've just checked this out on Facebook and looked at the edit history because some people fake these kind of posts for some attention. He has edited it on the 8 Feb but all that has been changed is he's added the hashtags. So definitely a legit post.

Reactions: 8
I've just checked this out on Facebook and looked at the edit history because some people fake these kind of posts for some attention. He has edited it on the 8 Feb but all that has been changed is he's added the hashtags. So definitely a legit post.
I have discussed this with him via DM and can confirm this fella is legit and the way he knows this info is certainly legit 😉

Reactions: 10
Absolutely nothing 😩 I think it’s because my own boy is at “that age” with regards to iPhones and social media so this upsets me because I can see him doing this kind of stupid video to try and be funny. It just screams innocence to me. To have some old bleep pray on him the same way MM (allegedly) has been... well it’s not worth thinking about. I get massive “use and abuse” vibes off of PS. He’d sell his own nan for fame type of thing. He’s ridden a lot of people (excuse the pun) to stay on top. I thought he had a water-tight bond with Fern but was quick to throw her under the bus. Same as the others. Holly is his current besty because she is a ditzy blonde with big tits. And please don’t take offence but that’s exactly the image she portrayed at the start of her time on TM. Out with the old & in with the new springs to mind. Phillip took Fern out and traded her in for a younger model all for his own career progression. All speculation of course 😏 Seems to be the current theme with him however...
Really hope he has an understanding and supportive family

Reactions: 4
As Long As He Needs Me?? Well, Matthew you soon found out that Phillip no longer needs you and you got your sorry ass kicked down the road!!

As for Matthew himself? How far can you stretch no talent?
This makes me feel really sorry for him. Regardless of what has happened to him since he has grown up, this is just a young boy desperate for fame and attention. He could so easily have made it on the stage but has potentially lost it all. It's all a sorry mess.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.