Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me, was I moderating 😣 sorry, its my first them sleuthing (posting alot) in a forum
Shall I remove myself??
No no! The admin team will remove posts if you try to moderate.
I’m not admin just a seasoned tattler

Reactions: 9
Why? how do we know this guy has not instigated a lot of this and should take some blame.....yes I know, because no one's talking. 18 year olds are not always the naive individuals people believe them to be. If he was willing to be paid off (if true) then maybe he is a bit more clued in that some think.
Because I’m more concerned that he’s been groomed and a person who has been groomed is a victim, not a perpetrator.

Reactions: 22
Wish I had found this site earlier - so much reading to catch up on. Early observation is that it is great to see this duplicitous, and possibly vile, person being dismantled in such a courteous and measured manner. The fact that Schofield has many unpleasant character traits is a given, the question is, quite how immoral and reprehensible is he? I truly await the day I hear he is suspended by ITV, and the whole pack of despicable cards start to fall, never to be rebuilt.
The whole pack of cards fell at the BBC , there is hope, but honestly Im not holding my breath

Reactions: 5
there’s a 21 year age gap between PS and SS and a 15 year age gap between MM and SS. Just seems a bit peculiar that 3 men with an age gap that wide would all be besties.

The Panto pic, posted earlier is from 2001 when SS would have been 19. I’d be interested in understanding how that relationship started and any previous links.

makes you wonder how many MMs there’s been.
having just done some preliminary digging. SS has credits for both Joseph and Doctor Dolittle (1996/1998) which Schofield starred in. That would’ve made SS 13 and PS 34 (I think.)

cant say I’m still friends with many 34 year old men I met when I was 13...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Absolutely not aimed at you 😘
😎 I don't know anything 😂
I do need to sleep though, haven't slept for a few nights and I need to take advantage of my tired from being a detective feeling 😉
Gotta study too missed 2 days of it, I hope. Nothing negative happens publicly when I'm asleep and everyone is OK 👌

Reactions: 5
having just done some preliminary digging. SS has credits for both Joseph and Doctor Dolittle (1996/1998) which Schofield starred in. That would’ve made SS 13 and PS 34 (I think.)

cant say I’m still friends with many 34 year old men I met when I was 13...
I find the story of how PS was plucked from out of nowhere (he says he was phoned up and asked if he could sing to which he replied only in the shower) to be bloody unbelievable too. I wonder if he was mentoring or being mentored by Jason Donovan to land it.

And how safe would PS fresh out of the broom cupboard have seemed to a 13 year old.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I'm worried about MM also. He is now left high and dry, he came to London to have a career and that's all ended plus his mentor/lover/supposed friend has probably ghosted him. That'll be tough to take. Although I hope itv is looking after him, not because they care about him but if something bad was to happen it would blow this right up and seriously affect their proffits.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.