Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you want important up to date information... i've just passed a motion after 3 days of mr stango preparing me prune juice. such relief 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can someone please confirm that Matthew mcgreevy is still alive because the way this is going I wouldn't be shocked if they killed him off and buried him at sea! He's getting wiped liked he never existed 🧐🧐
And I hope someone is keeping an eye on his mental state given the whirlwind he’s been dragged into (whether he started it or not, he’s had a huge backlash and then some on social media!) ITV are wrapping PS up in cotton wool but it’s like this kid has been thrown to the wolves and left out there. All things PS related have been wiped but most of MM photos/vids and personal information have been left out there. I wonder if he’s reeling and feeling like he’s bitten off more than he can chew going after an ITV veteran 😖

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think this is probably correct... was that him playing the piano on the MM dancing video? Did he introduce PS to MM? Was he himself mentored by PS? How did they meet?
there’s a 21 year age gap between PS and SS and a 15 year age gap between MM and SS. Just seems a bit peculiar that 3 men with an age gap that wide would all be besties.

The Panto pic, posted earlier is from 2001 when SS would have been 19. I’d be interested in understanding how that relationship started and any previous links.

makes you wonder how many MMs there’s been.

Reactions: 9
And I hope someone is keeping an eye on his mental state given the whirlwind he’s been dragged into (whether he started it or not, he’s had a huge backlash and then some on social media!) ITV are wrapping PS up in cotton wool but it’s like this kid has been thrown to the wolves and left out there. All things PS related have been wiped but most of MM photos/vids and personal information have been left out there. I wonder if he’s reeling and feeling like he’s bitten off more than he can chew going after an ITV veteran 😖
This 👆 I am REALLY worried about this young bloke. I’ve been a victim of grooming and also had to sign my own NDA. It can really duck you up.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That’s what really bothers me about all this - MM was a literal child when he was first linked with PS and all the virtuous SO BRAVE brigade have ignored that in favour of closing ranks to protect themselves. Bastards, the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Question and sorry if it sounds stupid BUT if MM went to the police about child abuse if he was indeed very young when it started ... would the injunction still be in place.

Reactions: 7
Question and sorry if it sounds stupid BUT if MM went to the police about child abuse if he was indeed very young when it started ... would the injunction still be in place.
I think as children have different rights, I feel it shouldn't affect the injunction legally. Plus its historic, so that will make a bigger case, especially as a minor was involved.

Reactions: 1
This 👆 I am REALLY worried about this young bloke. I’ve been a victim of grooming and also had to sign my own NDA. It can really duck you up.
Why? how do we know this guy has not instigated a lot of this and should take some blame.....yes I know, because no one's talking. 18 year olds are not always the naive individuals people believe them to be. If he was willing to be paid off (if true) then maybe he is a bit more clued in that some think.

I think as children have different rights, I feel it shouldn't affect the injunction legally. Plus its historic, so that will make a bigger case, especially as a minor was involved.
And it occurred, if it did, when he had rights under the UNCRC,

Reactions: 2
The thread will quieten down if nothing happens in another day or so, it's moving quick as it's a huge story and everyone wants updates.

If anything major happens it'll probably be one of the most liked posts of the day that you can view on the tattle homepage

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.