Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one minds fast as long as people have something interesting to say. It's all the irrelevant chit chat that's annoyingly clogging up the threads that's so irritating.
It's irrelevant to you perhaps, not to us.
Join in

Reactions: 17
Please don't shoot me down for this but....
These threads are moving really quickly and people are struggling to keep up. Mostly because the majority of posts are more "chit chat" than about any interesting developments re. the thread subject.
Can I suggest that we only post if there is something that needs to be shared (and hasn't already been shared previously) and will be of genuine interest to other members?
Devil’s advocate but from my experience that is kind of how Tattle works 🤷🏼‍♀️ We banter each other along the way. Obviously derailing a thread is a no go. I get the frustration though I got to page 40 on the last thread and realised I’m skim-reading the same crap so gave up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This ⬆
I think the hugging was to keep up the 'one, big, happy TM family' thing. Eamonn went rogue with his hot tub gaffe bc I bet it was all sprung on them last minute.

I'm a noob - discovered your splendid forum by googling the PS MM antics.
I believe it was sprung on Ruth and Eamonn in the early hours.

Heres the link for the build up how the 24hrs before unfolded to the big revelation on the show on Friday. Only really confirming PS never intended to come clean at all he was pushed. The guy is a total narcissist

Reactions: 9
I love Rylan but to picture him with Pip js nauseating ...... if it's true
I was vomitised

Devil’s advocate but from my experience that is kind of how Tattle works 🤷🏼‍♀️ We banter each other along the way. Obviously derailing a thread is a no go. I get the frustration though I got to page 40 on the last thread and realised I’m skim-reading the same crap so gave up 🤣
It takes a while for me to understand, it's my first forum thread ever
I am leaving helpful posts for those that don't want to read all the 4 threads.
A staff member of the site made it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing more than a hunch but I think SS is the key. Find the dirt on him and the PS tin is wide open
I think this is probably correct... was that him playing the piano on the MM dancing video? Did he introduce PS to MM? Was he himself mentored by PS? How did they meet?

Reactions: 4
Exactly more easy going and noone really dictates to others like some other sites.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s banter and then there’s being trapped in Groundhog Day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nooooo! I refuse to believe this. Not Rylan? I hope it was before he married his husband. Bloody Pip and his dick.
Rylan did also suddenly leave This Morning for months, when he eventually came back it’s been to only appear on Eamonn and Ruth days or present when Phils on his holibobs.

Also Rylan and his husband used to present This Morning again during PS holidays for a while well that also stopped.

I just like to think Rylan is a bit better than that but who knows...

Reactions: 5
Rylan did also suddenly leave This Morning for months, when he eventually came back it’s been to only appear on Eamonn and Ruth days or present when Phils on his holibobs.

Also Rylan and his husband used to present This Morning again during PS holidays for a while well that also stopped.

I just like to think Rylan is a bit better than that but who knows...
Exactly that’s what I was just thinking 💭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.