Phillip Schofield #4 Will Phillip stay on itv, or will he do a runner?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tonight the website of Theatre company he was patron of has been taken down and the articles on the Politicalite have been taken down.

Also some of the Twitter accounts that had the most likes in to the thousands have been terminated.

So they are today’s new developments, clearly it was operation clean up.

Also on a side note, i’m sure the bar he’s been picture in with at least two seperate lads is the ITV one, more proof he wasn’t trying to hide it from people who worked there imo.

He probably just felt he was untouchable and he would do and say as he pleases and nobody would dare question him or tell his wife.

Reactions: 10
Can someone call into This Morning when PS is hosting and if they get through live on air yell MM's name????? HAHAHAH.
Unless they put a delay on calls there is very real risk of this happening. Plus think of all the subjects they cover then give advice on ‘my husband is having an affair’ ‘I suspect my partner is gay’ or commenting on any grooming news story etc etc. How the heck they think they can continue along those lines is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Mark Braithwaite video
says he’s been silenced ..sounds like he’s trying to uncover as much truth as he can before he splits it wide open

Reactions: 7
Please don't shoot me down for this but....
These threads are moving really quickly and people are struggling to keep up. Mostly because the majority of posts are more "chit chat" than about any interesting developments re. the thread subject.
Can I suggest that we only post if there is something that needs to be shared (and hasn't already been shared previously) and will be of genuine interest to other members?
This is how tattle moves, just check out mrs hinch threads new ones daily. Tattlers are invested and fast 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing more than a hunch but I think SS is the key. Find the dirt on him and the PS tin is wide open

Reactions: 10
Can someone please confirm that Matthew mcgreevy is still alive because the way this is going I wouldn't be shocked if they killed him off and buried him at sea! He's getting wiped liked he never existed 🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please don't shoot me down for this but....
These threads are moving really quickly and people are struggling to keep up. Mostly because the majority of posts are more "chit chat" than about any interesting developments re. the thread subject.
Can I suggest that we only post if there is something that needs to be shared (and hasn't already been shared previously) and will be of genuine interest to other members?
Sorry there's absolutely nothing new, I've already put everything we have sleuthed for the past couple of days, we are having fun now

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe I’m saying this but I know for a FACT that he had a sexual affair with Rylan. I would never have blabbed before but as this is anonymous and it’s all out there... one of my best friends’ husband works closely with them, and it’s known full well in their inner circle. I was first told this about a year or so ago. As soon as he came out we were all like 🤷‍♀️
Nooooo! I refuse to believe this. Not Rylan? I hope it was before he married his husband. Bloody Pip and his dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
you guys seen this? MM singing in 2010.

Unless they put a delay on calls there is very real risk of this happening. Plus think of all the subjects they cover then give advice on ‘my husband is having an affair’ ‘I suspect my partner is gay’ or commenting on any grooming news story etc etc. How the heck they think they can continue along those lines is beyond me.

i said the same thing...his credibility to host those kind of discussions now is gone (assuming he had it in the first place of course) but that was his job on TM and now he’s no longer qualified to do it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.