Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
So I’m assuming that Phillip somehow got MM into going with him to Mish de Reya‘s to say “we both need reputation management because “people” are saying we’ve been having it off.

It actually upsets me more because after all the heartache and being cast aside, Phil has then got him to go along with lying to the lawyers, denying the relationship to save Phil’s reputation, hasn’t he? The poor love, that’s sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
Wasn’t MM 15 when he and Philip started following each other on Twitter ? That would be enough to prove that’s the age he was when the first started a friendship/relationship

• Heart

Missmopps

VIP Member
I’m way behind but just want to put this on here. Was enjoying the Liza Tarbuck show last night with a glass of wine and the bbc news came on. This former senior itv executive Liz Howe was defending the investigation into the relationship by saying

“This isn’t prostitution, it isn’t paedophilia, it’s not people trafficking. The idea that it was some sort of massive cover up by ITV to allow him to pursue these evil ends I think is quite ridiculous and probably overstated. So I do think that the people who have weighed in ought to think carefully at going on with this is that the trouble with the moral high ground is that it gives you a long way to fall”

I sat there aghast. If that wasn’t a threat to the likes of Eamonn and anyone else who dares to speak out ?? Very sinister in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to listen here is the link: (1 minute in)

What do you think about this statement? Am I reading too much into it?!

• Wow
  • Angry

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Just read in the MoS story that MM confessed his love for PS at the 2020 NTA’s which explains the pictures and makes his pleas to Holly even more heartbreaking. He was a young boy who was in love, probably for the first time with a man who groomed him and then discarded him.
That man is disgusting. Imagine that happening to your son. The idea of it happening to mine... I'd do time. POS

Makes Holly saving her own a*se all the more sickening.

• Sad
  • Sick

Cack_Conroe

you’d have a very hard job finding people who don’t do coke tbh It’s so normalised now
A gentle reminder for all that cocaine destroys the Amazon rainforest and contributes to serious crime and violence in South America.

• Heart

Delujenelle

The letter PS wrote to the person at the Mail directly 'apologising' and begging them not to mention MM by name because he's vulnerable, for me, shows a similar level of ego as Saville. He absolutely believes they 'owe' him silence and covering up. He was gobsmacked that MM refused to lie anymore.

And clearly panicked when MM was sacked for doing coke. That was what started it all unravelling. His own ego.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

msmith2006

VIP Member
I really think the photo with him and Maura is a gay BFF vibe. When I was on nights out in my 20s I’d have always held my gay bffs hand cos it didn’t mean anything. Tbh it looks like 2 people who had a shit night going outside to have a fag together and commiserate.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Interesting isn’t it.
Why would you get your younger ex lover a lawyer?
Quotes self like a knobhead

“Hello, is that top media lawyers Miscon De Reya? Yes, myself and my young assistant, who I have not had a sexual relationship with, would like your services. People are saying untrue things about us having sex, which we didn’t.”

• Haha
  • Heart

BanditHealer

Catching up - so there's no proof that PS met MM at 10, which explains the Mail story. Theatre company didn't open until MM was 12, and PS didn't visit until MM was 14/15.

Either way, PS is scum but it's good to be accurate so people can see that Tattle information can be trusted.

The photo of PS and MM with the caption of MM being 10 years old, where did that come from?

• Wow

ladygutters

Just got some Tea off my hubby - he knows someone who roadies for Blur and we were talking about the amazing Tattle. Long story short, hubby went to see Blur and met up with this person at the after party on Friday and he told a story about HW snorting coke out of FC’s knickers backstage at Hyde Park.

Actually took her pants off and was snorting lines off the gusset 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Seeing Matthew Mcgreevey’s work history on LinkedIn, how could Holly NOT know?!
Didn't realise he (MM)workeds on how to spend it well, isn't this the programme philth did with his wife appearing in alongside trying gins etc and wines for Xmas and Xmas presents acting completely in love 🤢

• Wow

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
He has deleted some pics of Tim and his kids 😯

I posted them on here a couple of weeks back but some are now missing. One of the pics was Phil with his nephew Charlie :confused:
MM was only just 15 when he was bragging about drinking a pint and actors reunion .. not even legal to drink in a pub. That 2faced theatre company was a front for something much more sinister. Time will tell now it's finally being taken seriously xx

• Sad
  • Wow

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
The Daily Mail front page is a lie and a let down. Why are the press still protecting Pip? The front page should have said TEN!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Holly made a fatal move with that statement. She’s made her position even worse with all the evidence to say she too, is a liar.

I can imagine the DM are dipping a toe in, they’ve got papers to sell, they’ll drip it for more sales of course.

I may have missed it but what is the deal with Wooton banging on about how he told ITV in 2019 but was ass kissing Phil after the closet opening in 2020
The beauty of the British tabloids is that they absolutely know the truth, they just invite the celebrity to hang themselves.

catlady29

Chatty Member
You are so much stronger now. Look at the love and empathy we both have for MM. I feel so protective of him for this reason xx
Yep, totally agree, that pic of him trying to catch Holly's attention at the NTAs honestly brings tears to my eyes to just think of how desperate he must have felt in that moment, the dismissive look on her face to him, he must have felt just shunned and alone, and I don't blame him if he got drunk that night and started declaring his love, most of us have got drunk and let our emotions spill out especially in late teens into early 20s when you've got proper access to alcohol. Yes you've summed up perfectly my feelings toward MM...protective. He's an innocent victim and doesn't deserve to have whatever mistakes he's made in life to be used as some kind of fodder to discredit him when he's not even spoken a word about this. I truly hope one day he does, but only when he himself is ready and on his own terms.

• Heart