Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
Buried in that Sun story is that 'Dr Ranj' left left year alleging bullying.

ITV, of course, investigated themselves and found it was all sweet, nothing to see.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

steste

Chatty Member
Years and years before anything was out about Holly and Phil in the general public, my sister in law was in PR.

At the time, people loved Holly and really disliked Fearne Cotton. She told me it was the opposite. She said that Holly was rude, dismissive and unkind. She said that Fearne was lovely to her and had shown her around her home and introduced her to her mother and children.

Years later, I happened to become friends with two men in PR. Both around the time just before lockdown. Both told me negative stories about Holly and both told me that Holly and Phil weren’t as close as they appeared onscreen (despite all the stories of them going on holiday, etc).

The relationships in media circles has really changed. I think Holly will have to do a lot of hard graft to improve her image internally and externally if she wants to have a career in the media for the next 20 or odd so years.

Reactions: 58
I know nobody on here is disputing this but can we just lay out the facts. Whatever way it’s dressed up my PS or the media:

- a man of 50+ having a relationship with a just turned 18 year old is creepy, disgusting and predatory.

- when you consider PS knew MM before he was 18 and got him a job and was therefore in a position of power over him, that is predatory behaviour.

there is no doubt in my mind that MM was groomed by PS. Whether the sexual aspect to the relationship started once MM turned 18, we will never know but it was 100% grooming and 100% predatory. I wish the media and PS will stop with the “technically he was 18”. It’s irrelevant, he was groomed from a considerably younger age.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

catlady29

Chatty Member
Why has this all come out now? What kick started this etc
Daily mail wrote an article last month alluding to a young male runner close to philth mysteriously leaving TM 2 yrs ago, Philth puts in a compliant to the IOPC...enlists a v expense legal team to represent the young runner, lawyers communicate and the runner decides he's done "lying" (i put that in quotions as I beleive a victim of grooming doesn't "lie" as such, they are coerced into it) so then philth has to confess to his own legal team as the runners legal team have told them that they did indeed have a relationship, philth then has to inform his agents, has to withdraw the press complaint, and has to apologise to the DM for lying to them as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Doc

VIP Member
Does anyone think Ant & Dec shelving Saturday Night Takeaway may be a sign that there’s something deeper going on in ITV and what we are seeing is the result?

These something so incestuous about the entertainment side of iTV. For example, This Morning is hosted by Philip… who hosts Dancing on Ice… which is produced by Lifted Entertainment… which also produces Love Island, IACGMOOH and Saturday Night Takeaway… Lifted appointed Richard Cowles as the MD in Feb 22… after being Director of Entertainment at ITV…

It’s all very weird and precarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Delujenelle

The fact separate people have said they saw stuff on set/backstage at TM, means there's absolutely no way HW has ANY plausible deniability. None.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

sillysally96

That’s actually upsetting.

It seems PS took an innocent child full of dreams and absolutely destroyed him.
He will be now it’s all coming out. Feel so sorry for him, I hope he has the support of his family and friends. Absolutely nobody is judging him, he’s done nothing wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad

Radiorebel

As someone who has worked on television it is really not fair to axe a long running programme due to the faults of higher ups… there are a lot of junior staffers who rely on the programme for their jobs. Not to mention any other on screen talent who haven’t done anything wrong.

• Sad

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Come back Jude and Rich.
I actually would feel a bit sorry for Richard and Judy if TM was axed. They alongside members of production during that time worked so hard to get the show off the ground, only for it to be destroyed by these utter bastards. TM was once regarded as groundbreaking but is now synonymous with grooming, predatory behaviour going unchecked, and cokeheads tearing up the joint like rabid dogs. The This Morning studio is practically a crime scene at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

emzi2784

There’s a campaign on Reddit to vote Philip for best presenter on the NTAs just to see how they manage it if he ends up winning it now the industry have washed their hands of him 😂

• Haha

Limey

VIP Member
Just read that the Sun on Sunday can reveal one household name has drafted a resignation statement in the wake of Schofield's admission.
If you were Dermot O'Dreary and you had a sweet gig with the BBC, you wouldn't want to be associated with the shit show at ITV.

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I'm confused about something... why are people saying Phil met MM at aged 10? The Lime Gossip page says they first met at aged 15. I read that MM joined the school at aged 10, so maybe people are getting their wires crossed. The pics of Phil visiting the school when MM was there were from 2011... so he would have been around 14 or 15 then. I haven't seen any evidence they had met before then unless I'm missing something :unsure:

View attachment 2200597
This is not a 15 year old MM and this is their first contact. He followed MM on Twitter at 15 but this pic shows a child of 10/11. There’s a lot of confusion over age and some deliberate muddying of the waters by the crisis company. This picture, for me, has always been the starting point.

Attachments

Reactions: 54