Phillip Schofield #26 C'mon ITV stop being silly, get rid of Philth and his errant willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not in a normal position where if she loses her job she’ll lose her house let’s be honest. There’s other tv stations other media platforms. She’d garner more respect leaving and being honest.
Depends what sort of person she is. You’d think she is strong to do the job she does but I wonder if she’s actually a weak person if it’s true her husband has affairs and she has to work with bully boy Schofield. She probably feels way out of her depth, I don’t know much about drugs but does coke give you confidence?

Reactions: 8
DW is absolutely vile - well known for being a bully himself, he might have well have put that noose round Caroline Flack's neck. He's a hypocrite !
I know I absolutely despise the twit! I have him blocked on twitter. Needless to say I didn't watch him, I assume if anything was worth noting someone will post here.
This however is more my evening entertainment 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Keith lemon appears to be very silent
unless I’ve missed something
where’s his support for Holly

Reactions: 13
As much as I would love this to be true with them crying over their lost careers, it is just click bait. They were crying over the story of the rugby player with MND who was carried over the marathon finishing line
I saw that story earlier and cried too. It was heartbreaking 💔 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ive never watched GB News or DW before today. What a horrible, agressive show. Idolising Jacob Rees Mogg?! And they tow the Mail's pathetic anti Work-from-Home stance. Every stereotype about tories proven in one segment.

Not much new about Pipsqueak either :(
Piers Morgan, Dan Wootten, GB News etc I find are "the devil's devil" or that's the best I can describe my feelings for them.

Inflamatory, immoral, downright unlikable. And they certainly aren't 'fighting the good fight'. But they make their money partly by keeping check of the evil at the other end of the spectrum. I find the campaign to get GB News broadcasting license revoked quite fascist in a country of free speech. Though I don't have anything to do with the show myself - there's enough negativity in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That right, Holly?

This cracked me up! And these articles are hilarious too. The Sun one once again clearly alluding to MM.

Are any of you taking a step back to see how weirdly dystopian it kind of all is? A TV channel carrying on pretending nothing at all is wrong whilst being inundated with pleads to remove its presenter, and accusations against it plastered all over the press. TV is made to feel so reciprocal and conversational now - hashtags promoted to discuss it, phone ins, apps, every presenter having social media - yet its still so unidirectional.

Reactions: 19
Interestingly there is scant information via Google about his brother's marital status. However PS did include comments about his niece and nephew on Twitter (though that could be his wife's children I guess). There was something in a news report about the trial, which states his brother is a father of two. Seems a lot has been wiped (or never shared), on the internet...at least I can't find it.

Phil has posted about Tim's family in the past, there are some pics on his IG. He hasn't posted anything in a few years though...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This cracked me up! And these articles are hilarious too. The Sun one once again clearly alluding to MM.

Are any of you taking a step back to see how weirdly dystopian it kind of all is? A TV channel carrying on pretending nothing at all is wrong whilst being inundated with pleads to remove its presenter, and accusations against it plastered all over the press. TV is made to feel so reciprocal and conversational now - hashtags promoted to discuss it, phone ins, apps, every presenter having social media - yet its still so unidirectional.
I don't think we, the viewer, have ever seen anything like it before! One of the main presenters on a mainstream show, so obviously hated on social media, and he's still there presenting! Doesn't make sense does it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Omg, looking at those IG photos of him spending time with his brother, it’s so obvious he lied to the court about them not being close. He gets away with so much tit:mad:

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.