Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
I hope whatever the outcome there is public recognition for the stance Ruth and Rylan took. She tried her best to do something and was sacked for her troubles. She's a good person.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
The headlines aren’t blockbusters and the DM is treading carefully on the age a certain individual was for now but the detail on how it fell apart for Phil in the last couple of weeks in the Daily Mail (Mail on Sunday I suppose?) is interesting to me.

Phil tried to complain to a press regulator, tried to hire legal representation for a certain young man, tried to set up a call with leading private client law firm Mishcon de Reya’s head of crisis / reputation management, then, the DM claims, that young man simply said that he wouldn’t lie anymore.

They also have that detail of a declaration of love for Phil… I think there’s more in this once you go through it and expect GB News to pick some of this up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

AllieBee

VIP Member
The MSM have done a good job in making the general public think tattlers are all deranged trolls who spend our time private messaging hate to Celebs, rather than professing an opinion or sharing information on a public site.

We know that half the stories in the gossip pages come from here though. Tattle always gets proved right in the end.
Tattle's stock will increase though. There are so many intelligent and well informed people on here, I don't know of any other sites where timelines and evidence are collated so well as our Wikis. Like you say, most people read on here, even if they pretend they don't, but as time goes on, I bet Tattle will become the go to place for information!

• Heart

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
That’s actually upsetting.

It seems PS took an innocent child full of dreams and absolutely destroyed him.
That lad needs proper support. But he's treated like he's collateral damage in those two attempting to salvage their careers. Makes me properly sick.

• Heart

banf83

Holy shit balls, I’ve been trying to read the threads since say Queuegate but hell I’ve no chance of catching up, I think this gif appropriate;

My wee mam looked at me like I was on crack when I told her the real reason for him coming out and then tonight’s revelations, she now thinks I possess a crystal ball, no old dear just a tattler 🥰🥰🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50

catlady29

Chatty Member
Why are they lying, there is photographic PROOF that they met when MM was around 10...actual proof.

• Heart

VC10

VIP Member
He looks in control here. He has given her his jacket. He is pulling her away from the venue. Doubt she was connected to the This Morning or Loose Women productions, he looks in control.

View attachment 2200464
The context could be anything " come on, I'll fetch you away from him / them" - anything like that.

MM hasn't done anything wrong , I'm not believing any mud-slinging towards him.

• Heart

Rhubarb10

Chatty Member
They had met before through that SS .. whole thing stinks .. they are in a responsible position like teachers .. makes me sick ☹
He was his boss, his mentor, his idol... It's like your favorite tv star showing you interest, in you!! That excitement you feel, that pleasure you have, you feel all grown up and ADORED..... You do actually grow up one day and realise that super star .... Was really a dirty old man who was using his influence and fame, to fuck a young little body for his own sadistic pleasure. Toxic🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
They're all suspiciously very Schofield-friendly so far. Nobody really calling him out for what we all know.
I feel I can see the shift to it being about Holly and its just too early for that. Philip needs to be absolutely dragged and all the skeletons and young men cleared out from the closet for all of us to see. The focus needs to be on him and his coconspirators (execs and fellow ephebophiles) or else this all unravells and he ends up getting away with it.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Exactly, I haven't heard that, mind you I don't go in there.
I heard it could turn argumentative when he was wasted but let's be fair to the lad he's been through some crap these last few years.
I’m sure he’s not perfect, who is? but it’s just dragging him isn’t it. Maybe he once dropped litter, maybe he laughed at an old lady fall over. Doesn’t take away from what Phil has done.

• Wow

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Catching up - so there's no proof that PS met MM at 10, which explains the Mail story. Theatre company didn't open until MM was 12, and PS didn't visit until MM was 14/15.

Either way, PS is scum but it's good to be accurate so people can see that Tattle information can be trusted.

The photo of PS and MM with the caption of MM being 10 years old, where did that come from?
I have to agree. There is no need for frustration at the Mail reporting verifiable facts and steering clear of speculation or joining of the gaps without concrete evidence — they’re not a gossip forum. If they get more “receipts” then I’m sure they will post them.

Although the Mail gets a lot of criticism, much of which I agree with, they’ve multiple times shown themselves capable of serious investigative journalism on stories other outlets won’t pursue to that level.

15 is questionable enough to me. GB News last night played the facts as: “well, 15 when they met but over 18 when anything happened, consenting adults” and “lots of people in the media have younger partners” and cited Leonardo DiCaprio. I find Leo nearly always dating women in their early 20s as his age advances a bit ridiculous, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a story that he first met any of his girlfriends when they were 15, and then helped them get a job at 18, then after that had an affair with them, then lied about it.

I also think that the media are firmly in their weird little bubble if they think most of us don’t find it very weird and frankly a bit disturbing to think of a person at least well into their 40s, meeting a 15 year old and then within a few years even once that person is over 18 engaging in a relationship with that person — a secret relationship that they lie about repeatedly when asked. That’s not the “just a simple age gap” narrative.

Add to that the power imbalance, wanting to succeed in an industry the older person has been very successful in, the older person is married, the older person (and this is the only bit I’m mentioning here I think the press need to get the very full receipts on) seemingly has the ability to get the younger one a job and take it away…

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sniffing Eggs

Chatty Member
I really need to go to bed.

I seriously hope that MM is OK, and (let's be honest) all the others PS has abused.

Poor kid 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Don’tStart

VIP Member
It’s like the countdown to midnight on New Year’s Eve! I can’t wait to see what the Mail on Sunday have to say! 10 minutes to go!

• Haha
  • Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Hope This Morning is met with a Boris Johnson cabinet-esque mass resignation this week so they have no choice but to axe the show rather than drafting in presenters.

If it is Dermott who has resigned then Alison needs to do the honourable thing and resign alongside him considering he’s her co-presenter. Her career can easily survive this. She’s also going to host Bake-Off so it’s not like she’ll be out of work and I’m sure Channel 4 would easily snap her up, to host some of their other projects.