Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The Daily Mail front page is a lie and a let down. Why are the press still protecting Pip? The front page should have said TEN!!!!!
Patience. Softly, softly...

You have to remember that half the population of the world have just had their minds blown by good old Philip Schofield being a bit dodgy. Also, it's a developing story, they can only print as it happens.

However, I'm almost convinced they are holding a lot back in case of a criminal trial.

• Heart
Reactions: 87

Evesdropping

VIP Member
The press do have to be legally somewhat careful so 15 must be where they have concrete evidence. The whole thing will have gone through their legals before they dared to publish.

Reactions: 85

catlady29

Chatty Member
This may be totally obvious to some, but I'll give my little life hack anyway cos I keep seeing people saying they are whole threads behind and trying to read through them all to catch up, I usually just tap the most liked posts button and read the first 5 or so pages if I get behind on threads, that's where all the most relevant stuff is cos they get the most reactions. Like I say obvious to some but may save others a few hours of reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Delujenelle

Anyone else notice the story in the MOS says PS was known for 'taking his *young lovers* to glitzy award shows'.

Young lovers. Plural.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Twinkle6

VIP Member
They are trying to throw mud at MM and disgrace his character, already.......... cunts.
MM knew this was coming out, he deleted his socials prior to Phil leaving. So even if it happened to be true about MM drug use and losing his job, I’m not sure I blame him if he’s ended up in a low point right now. His name is everywhere. He won’t be able to leave the house, his life has blown up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

FagAshLil69

Just read that the Sun on Sunday can reveal one household name has drafted a resignation statement in the wake of Schofield's admission.

• Wow
Reactions: 79

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Quite a lot of PIE enthusiasts on here of late. If you're sexually attracted to a child you are by definition a paedophile. That's not a defensible position.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Delujenelle

Is it just me, or are there unsettling apologist posts appearing?! Coke is absolutely not a 'normal' thing. Especially for CHILDREN.

Full stop. Period. There is no justification, at all, for what PS has done. Just the stuff we know to be fact, is enough to see he is a bad bad man.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

veevee04

VIP Member
I see Phils crisis management team are working hard to slander poor Matthew. So what if he was on coke ? The realisation that Philth never loved him and it was all grooming must have hurt so badly. He truly is an evil narcissistic shit he has zero remorse , only hurt because he got found out.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Limey

VIP Member
I've got a giant bar of Dairy Milk, wine and a sofa. DO NOT LET ME DOWN, tabloids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

freeflowerpower

IMG_8608.jpeg

First time poster, longtime lurker.
Had a look at some of the comments from the MoS articles and the “be kind” is out in full force, as well as those who are saying it was “perfectly legal” at the time.
I just don’t know how I feel about that and it makes me feel nauseous, I was molested at 15, I wanted to be a doctor but I ended up rebelling and not giving a toss about my final GCSEs. I’m a good position now but I’ve this is the first time I’ve actually admitted it happened. 😳

I thoroughly believe the young man involved was groomed to the point where he believed he was in a loving relationship with said PS. I just hope he manages to get past this and is able to start fresh. 🤍

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Mail are being very careful here. They are saying it without saying it if you get what I mean? We all know MM was much younger than that but if they said he was only ten they’d be outright calling him a pedophile.

Doc

VIP Member
Have just see this…
I wondered if he had been introduced to Class As by his showbiz muckers when I saw Dan Wootten describe him as “troubled” and the Loose Women worried he was too “troubled” to do his job properly.

“Troubled” is euphemism usually.

• Sad

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I am so curious as to how much money MM has been offered for his side of the story, I'm thinking it could be into the million pound mark....I'm also wondering at just how much damage Philth has done to that boy that even for the vast sums of money he'll have been offered, he has so far not spoken out, he doesn't owe anyone his story, but the fact he's not said anything says to me that he has been severely mentally damaged from this, if he was a type of person who thought fk it, I'm gonna get what I can, he'd have spoken already and took what he could rightfully gain for his side of it. I feel so so bad for him cos I know what it is like to be groomed, I was groomed at 15 by a 45 year old gay man. I am a woman, he wanted me only for giving bjs and made me think we were in love and shit, it makes my skin crawl to think of it, and I wasn't his first victim, maybe his first female one, but there were boys before me and boys after. Philth makes me sick.
Darling so was I in my first job at 16. I worked in Debenhams and it was the customer service manager in his 40s. He used me and then dropped me. I was already a survivor of abuse so felt like I had a fucking beacon on my head alerting every prick within a 5 mile radius.

• Heart
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
So according to the DM Philip got his lawyer to represent the guy thinking he would keep quiet but the guy confessed about the affair to the lawyer and said he was fed up of lying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I said in the Secret Celeb gossip thread and I’ll say it here - I have no idea why they worked so hard to protect Phil. It’s not like he’s a genius neurosurgeon or the second coming of Christ (not that it would be ok in those scenarios). He’s a presenter for a morning TV programme and does some presenting in the evening. Like, I don’t get it, why was he so important?

Reactions: 72