Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Dermot looked like he was completely bewildered and over all of this when they tried to get a comment out of him this weekend i'd say he'd be the first to get out of there!

Reactions: 72

House of Tea

VIP Member
That young guy with that old old man. 🤮

This wasn’t Philth’s first rodeo, but it was MMs and he fancied himself in love. . It mentions in the article that Philth was concerned that MM was vulnerable. He was vulnerable because he was a child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

House of Tea

VIP Member
I think PS has had “relationships” with very young men over a long period of time. And the young males in question were malleable and made no issue of it when it ended. Probably when they started to look like men rather than young boys. MM seemed to go from looking very young to much older very quickly. PS didn’t want a long term relationship with someone who looked like a bloke. MM was dumped.

But with MM he got someone who thought they were in an equal loving relationship rather than being the victim of an old man’s grooming. He thought himself to be in love with PS and it was reciprocal. He had enjoyed the lifestyle and the fame that being with PS brought. This was a young provincial guy who wanted fame and love and suddenly it all ended. No lifestyle, no fame, no relationship. PS’s victim wasn’t his normal type - he was vulnerable and unstable, understandably. After it ended it seemed he made a nuisance of himself on set because PS did not want himself. He was shifted to LW because of it.

The photos of those awards were taken after he had left TM and he got ejected from the TM green room, probably because he declared his love for PS. This was witnessed by a few people including senior ITV execs. So, what were all those execs thinking at that point. At the end of the night he rushed towards Holly and her husband, probably because he could no longer get near PS. In fairness to Holly in that photo, she just looks bemused rather than smug which is what has been suggesting on here, her husband looks wary. I am wondering if it was then her husband told her to start distancing herself from PS.

That was around the time PS looked very thin. He lost shed loads of weight and probably realised that MM was behaving unpredictably and was in danger of toppling the PS happily married family man light entertainment god fake image. He of course came out to try and control the narrative and paid MM off so he didn’t talk to the tabloids who were hovering. Crisis averted he thought. No just temporarily delayed.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I said in the Secret Celeb gossip thread and I’ll say it here - I have no idea why they worked so hard to protect Phil. It’s not like he’s a genius neurosurgeon or the second coming of Christ (not that it would be ok in those scenarios). He’s a presenter for a morning TV programme and does some presenting in the evening. Like, I don’t get it, why was he so important?
Cause I believe (let me put my tinfoil hat on) he is part of a bigger grooming network. Simple as. He gets exposed they run the risk of getting exposed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

catlady29

Chatty Member
Again gonna sneak in an early thread suggestion

#34 Schofe met "lover" at 15....recollections may vary.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Limey

VIP Member
The Mail will only print what they can stand up, 15 is definitely both unwise and illegal.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
And for anyone who was wondering, Mischon de Reya are Philths lawyers. They represented Diana in her divorce from Charles. The man has more fucking money than sense clearly

• Wow
Reactions: 62

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I did hear he was doing that, but it isn't surprising given what he has been going through.
The was a rumour hed been sacked, but I was told he left after the press were hounding him.
He allegedly said sexual things to young girls. In a pub? So they were 18. Smells like mudslinging to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Don’tStart

VIP Member
We have become perhaps a little desensitised to some of the facts, so perhaps the headline is a bit disappointing. But, to put this in perspective, an odious, control-freak, rude and egomaniacal liar, who acted like butter wouldn't melt for decades, has not only admitted to having an affair with a much younger guy but is now facing headlines accusing him of befriending the guy when he was 15.

This is a bombshell to most people, or should be.

And, besides, I'm sure this is the beginning of more revelations.
I can see what you’re saying. I think it’s due to the sheer number of years we’ve been waiting for this to come to light, and the MSM still aren’t fully reporting the truth.

We just have to regain perspective. This time last week I still thought it was unimaginable for this story to be broken by the MSM.

Peter Lloyd has just said this is just the tip of the iceberg and ITV backstage culture is totally fucked! Give this man a knighthood!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Comments on Hollys insta. Straight for the jugular
The bare faced cheek of her to come out with that statement earlier.

Rylan knew, Ruth and Eamon knew, Amanda Holden knew.. by large it appears it was an open secret by those working in itv...but holly didn't know? She can fuck right off.

Her cutsy English rose shtick used to do my head in anyway so I'm really hoping she gets called out and that there are receipts *somewhere* that prove she knew and kept quiet.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I want to pinch myself. I can’t believe it’s all finally coming out. It’s been so long and I sometimes thought it never would.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

buttheyneverblindme8

So it's true that MM confessed his love to Phil at the NTAs. Therefore - how could Holly not know?! If she genuinely didn't, she knew in January 2020 - so why stay for three years if it's "hurtful" to find out Phil lied and go through his coming out sham? Unless he did a hell of a gaslighting job on her and made Matt out to be crazy, which I said yesterday wouldn't surprise me if it was revealed he was duplicitious enough to deceive Holly. Either way, she will not come out of this looking good, no matter the PR.

And as for Steph - she obviously knew too as she was at the NTAs too that night. It will never cease to amaze me just what exactly people will do for money. You could potentially argue his kids knew too, especially as one of them is signed to his old agent (I think, or have I dreamed that up?)

MM has been failed by everyone. And that's fucking disgusting. The only one that seemed to give a fuck about him was Ruth, it seems.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59