Phillip Schofield #33 I did not have sexual relations with that runner!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way the show will be axed, not until advertisers start pulling out. Until then they'll most likely do a brief statement at the start on Monday and pretend none of this happened. Philip who?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I've got a giant bar of Dairy Milk, wine and a sofa. DO NOT LET ME DOWN, tabloids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
GB News - Rebecca saying
PS said no injunction on 'the' relationship in the news - but could be for other relationships?
many young gay men left ITV - with a pay off? 😳
she thinks this is big!
PS is awful - PS & HW all fake

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
It could be that the advertisers have pulled out........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
There's no way the show will be axed, not until advertisers start pulling out. Until then they'll most likely do a brief statement at the start on Monday and pretend none of this happened. Philip who?
The presenters who are filling in at the moment aren't doing themselves any favours in the long term surely? That clip of AH and DOL reading the tribute has been shown in loads of news recaps already.

Reactions: 26
It’s like the countdown to midnight on New Year’s Eve! I can’t wait to see what the Mail on Sunday have to say! 10 minutes to go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Been lurking on last few TM threads but been on tattle a while…just to let you know Phillips posts on IG were approx 1109 until yesterday now 1061. He’s deleted about 40. He’s deleting evidence of something.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 162
We still won't know all til he's not here one day , and stories come out years later like ol Harris and sav .

Reactions: 16
Its gonna such an anti-climax if the MOS don't come up with something juicy at 10.30.

Reactions: 17
Boy these threads are going quickly. I am still two threads back and that is from this morning. It’s Saturday night on a bank holiday weekend and I am sitting with a glass of wine, Sky News on and waiting excitedly for the paper review. My partner thinks I have lost my mind 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.