Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quattro formaggi

Chatty Member
Been lurking on last few TM threads but been on tattle a while…just to let you know Phillips posts on IG were approx 1109 until yesterday now 1061. He’s deleted about 40. He’s deleting evidence of something.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 162

Hope96

VIP Member
Every time something comes out my heart breaks even more for Matthew because it probably is easy to get lost in all of the drama but this poor man (boy at the time) was convinced Phillip cared and loved for him. From what everyone has been saying he's not even able to work right now without being hounded which is really sad. He may not be a child anymore but I believe he is a vulnerable young man who I really hope has some good, supportive people around him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 157

Tamw26

Just read in the MoS story that MM confessed his love for PS at the 2020 NTA’s which explains the pictures and makes his pleas to Holly even more heartbreaking. He was a young boy who was in love, probably for the first time with a man who groomed him and then discarded him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 149

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All,

Best to stop with the few word low effort / chat posts that don't add anything new to the conversion.

Please use the reactions if you want to agree, laugh or love a post and avoid repeating what's already been posted (if it was more than 5 mins ago it's probably already been posted!).

• Heart
Reactions: 135

catlady29

Chatty Member
I'll say one last thing before i go to bed, not on tattle but I am absolutely SICK of seeing Caroline Flacks name being weaponised yet again and used as tool to try and force people into submission and shut them up. Be kind was an absolute joke of a movement, used now by celebs and influences as a threat...stop holding me accountable for my actions or i may k*ll myself and you'll be to blame. Its sick and its all over Holly's insta tonight, I'm sorry but i don't beleive it for one minute that she didn't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 123

explodeyourgoss

We have become perhaps a little desensitised to some of the facts, so perhaps the headline is a bit disappointing. But, to put this in perspective, an odious, control-freak, rude and egomaniacal liar, who acted like butter wouldn't melt for decades, has not only admitted to having an affair with a much younger guy but is now facing headlines accusing him of befriending the guy when he was 15.

This is a bombshell to most people, or should be.

And, besides, I'm sure this is the beginning of more revelations.

• Heart
Reactions: 121

#notanadad

VIP Member
Whatever MM has done within the last few weeks/months/years as an ADULT does absolutely NOT mean that what happened with him and PS was ok/his fault etc. they are two separate issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
Fact of the matter: If someone does do drugs, it does not give anyone else the right to groom them, coerce them into a 'relationship', abuse them, or rape them.

• Heart
Reactions: 112

givepeasachance

VIP Member
It's not enough that MM was groomed by a n.once in his fifties and ITV turned a blind eye.

They are now trying to paint MM as some sort of teenage cokehead. Absolutely evil and fucking shameful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Next week on long lost families. We help reunite 2 estranged brothers in a behind bars special.

dc74f798bb4a-12346111512640925577138353988827n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 111

Tamw26

Sorry to rehash but the declaration of love at the NTA’s is really playing on my mind. Can you imagine what they even mean by ‘declaration’? Definitely enough of a spectacle for (at the very least) the entire This Morning team to have witnessed in the green room - which MM was then removed from. But the multiple soap stars, entertainment stars & celebs who attended too would have overheard/seen SOMETHING. There would have been hundreds of whispers and so many people who knew.

I would bet my house on it that Holly & Steph were well aware that night of what was going on, but I would also bet my life that there was a tremendous amount of gaslighting on PS part towards MM infront of everyone to play down their relationship. That boy must have been devastated that night, probably to have their entire relationship played down massively and Phil to get him kicked out of the awards. It literally makes me feel sick to my stomach. Again when at that point MM was experiencing what he thought was his first heartbreak, which I’m sure we can all empathise with and remember how awful it felt. But then the realisation probably years later that he was groomed and now for it to play out in every single paper and on social media must be crushing.

That poor, poor boy. I hope he has an abundance of love around him and if he ever stumbles across any of these threads realises just how much support he has.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Doc

VIP Member
Just read in the MoS story that MM confessed his love for PS at the 2020 NTA’s which explains the pictures and makes his pleas to Holly even more heartbreaking. He was a young boy who was in love, probably for the first time with a man who groomed him and then discarded him.
That’s actually upsetting.

It seems PS took an innocent child full of dreams and absolutely destroyed him.

• Sad
Reactions: 92

VC10

VIP Member
They are trying to throw mud at MM and disgrace his character, already.......... cunts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

catlady29

Chatty Member
I am so curious as to how much money MM has been offered for his side of the story, I'm thinking it could be into the million pound mark....I'm also wondering at just how much damage Philth has done to that boy that even for the vast sums of money he'll have been offered, he has so far not spoken out, he doesn't owe anyone his story, but the fact he's not said anything says to me that he has been severely mentally damaged from this, if he was a type of person who thought fk it, I'm gonna get what I can, he'd have spoken already and took what he could rightfully gain for his side of it. I feel so so bad for him cos I know what it is like to be groomed, I was groomed at 15 by a 45 year old gay man. I am a woman, he wanted me only for giving bjs and made me think we were in love and shit, it makes my skin crawl to think of it, and I wasn't his first victim, maybe his first female one, but there were boys before me and boys after. Philth makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89

Yel

Chatty Member
That mirror headline isn't it 🥱, boring as fuck to say itv are considering the future of the show. Well doh, thanks captain obvious.

At least the mail delivered. Phillip being near him at 10 is more paths crossed than met. They must have something to substantiate meeting at 15.

Reactions: 88