Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well according to his insta he turned 18 on the 15th of March this year (unless I am mistaken, quite possible) but he posted saying 18 today and all the comments are people saying happy birthday.
I think Ben turned 30 this year, there are some stories and he has a cake with 30 on, maybe it was like when you say 21 again? He does title it his 18th birthday so I see where the confusion comes from

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Well. Never read so many threads in quick succession! PS is absolutely a predator. I wonder if MM has signed an NDA, cos the papers must be offering him major money.
Any NDA would be worthless at this point. I’m sure if MM wants to speak he will and I hope he gets paid properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haven't caught up with the threads yet so apologies if already mentioned; my brother is a regular in the pub at Ulverston that MM was running so was am acquaintance and he left the pub yesterday and presumably gone into hiding.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry it's uncomfortable for you but this is a specific profile in the criminal justice system. It's backed up by studies no one is saying all sexual abuse victims go on to offend I was sexually assaulted when I was 12, I have never thought other people would think I would abuse. I'm not sure if you are a female but studies say females do not go on to abuse and its not all men either its a very very small proportion. I was saying Phil and his brother fit this profile I was not being offensive its backed up by science.
I would be very interested to know what their father was like. There have been some long-term studies published recently which have shown that children of sex offenders are more likely to display offending behaviour themselves, even if they were never abused themselves or their parent was never arrested/confronted about their behaviour.

Edited to add: this link doesn’t seem to be limited to just people committing similar offences. It can be a case where the father was committing marital rape etc. and the son/daughter goes on to commit offences against children. The studies would appear to show that there can be a kind of predisposition which will manifest with different victims/targets/preference.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There could be a possibility he was coerced into
an NTA. Not sure it would be valid if there are questions about how it came about.

Reactions: 4
For those who are new to the thread, it is suspected Phil was living with Ben Perryman during a lockdown as there were photos in the paper of a tree which struck a neighbours house and the two of them came out to have a look. Whether that was a coincidence about the tree and the photographer was actually tracking Phil to see what he is up to is obviously unknown but the two of them have been close for a number of years, including the reference Phil gave Ben for court.
Quoting myself as found the photo from a previous thread
IMG_2551.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haven't caught up with the threads yet so apologies if already mentioned; my brother is a regular in the pub at Ulverston that MM was running so was am acquaintance and he left the pub yesterday and presumably gone into hiding.
I'm not surprised. I would imagine he has journos camping out trying to get info on him. One thing I WILL say, is that the DM has been super careful NOT to mention MM by name. That is unlike them. I wonder if they have proof he was a victim. An underage victim. Otherwise they'd have all the pics and stuff up already. I think the story is just waiting...

Reactions: 28
Weird seeing Lorraine mentioned on here without the obligatory mention of her growler.
Do you know I nearly did but then I thought that those that aren’t on the Secret Celeb thread would be wondering why I was mentioning her hairy fairy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How did it come out about Tim telling him what he did? Did Tim tell the police when he was arrested? If so he must have known the impact it would have….😎

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.