Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You win the internet for today 👏🏼 Brilliant comment 😂
She’s a smug twit and she will have defo known the rumours of not true truth
Weird seeing Lorraine mentioned on here without the obligatory mention of her growler.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Abusers and those who have inappropriate unequal relationships are often raised by parents who indulge them and forgive all their mistakes, so that’s equally as possible as anything else IMO.

Reactions: 11
If Ben Perryman is in his late twenties, could he have been dating or friends with one of Phillip's daughters and that's why there are lots of photos of him with the family around that time?
He was dating someone from Corrie in 2018 so it’s unlikely ( but not impossible)

Reactions: 5
Well according to his insta he turned 18 on the 15th of March this year (unless I am mistaken, quite possible) but he posted saying 18 today and all the comments are people saying happy birthday.
I think he was making a joke. Just like how I am going to be 22 this year 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did any body language experts analyse Phil and co when he did his coming out performance?

I saw a clip of the event this morning and felt sick watching it. At the time I knew the true story was about Phil stopping the story about him and Matthew coming out but it really is vomit inducing.

There was a bit about him saying he talked to his wife and hugged and hugged. My reaction was to roll the eyes

There have been so many lies told by Phil I reckon even he doesn’t know what the truth is any more. Remember folks that Phil has always been kind and considerate in his interviewing.

Yeah right!
Phil acted all innocent - talking like he hadn’t done any action yet, and talked like now I’ve said it I will explore dating guys 🙄

Reactions: 12
Well said. ❤ I'd like that myth to die a death. Abusers abuse, not victims. End of.

I have no doubt with 2 in Philips family being pedos that there is an unsavoury history there but that's not what made him or his brother an abuser. He made himself one.

Maybe people shouldn't be trying to silence individuals with actual experience in this.
I'm sorry it's uncomfortable for you but this is a specific profile in the criminal justice system. It's backed up by studies no one is saying all sexual abuse victims go on to offend I was sexually assaulted when I was 12, I have never thought other people would think I would abuse. I'm not sure if you are a female but studies say females do not go on to abuse and its not all men either its a very very small proportion. I was saying Phil and his brother fit this profile I was not being offensive its backed up by science.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You’ve said it yourself. Some inevitably do, and with his brother also inclined to abuse its a reasonable question imo.
Im not going to argue about this- it's the misconception that has been repeated on this thread that 'the abused become abusers'. I won't apologise for questioning the sweeping generalisation.

Reactions: 7
Did any body language experts analyse Phil and co when he did his coming out performance?
Body language analysis is one of those things that the newspapers like to indulge in which can charitably be called "bunk".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Phil acted all innocent - talking like he hadn’t done any action yet, and talked like now I’ve said it I will explore dating guys 🙄
Yes I remember that when’s he’s allegedly been shagging them for years and has a sex flat🤔

Reactions: 17
Again I wasn't saying all abusers go on to abuse the vast vast majority do not!! Females make up the majority of victims of SA 90 percent of SA is perpetuated by males. So it's more likely males would go onto offend but the vast vast majority do not. This is a specific profile of offender I'm talking about which is rare. I am a victim of victim of SA when I was 12 I have never thought that others thought I was more likely to abuse because its not true.
There has been nothing wrong with what you said at all, it's factual!
Unfortunately other people twist this and use it to suggest that if you have been abused it means you will abuse and also use it to remove agency from abusers by implying they have no control.

For those who are new to the thread, it is suspected Phil was living with Ben Perryman during a lockdown as there were photos in the paper of a tree which struck a neighbours house and the two of them came out to have a look. Whether that was a coincidence about the tree and the photographer was actually tracking Phil to see what he is up to is obviously unknown but the two of them have been close for a number of years, including the reference Phil gave Ben for court.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Well. Never read so many threads in quick succession! PS is absolutely a predator. I wonder if MM has signed an NDA, cos the papers must be offering him major money.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Body language analysis is one of those things that the newspapers like to indulge in which can charitably be called "bunk".
Exactly, they just come out as an expert to support whatever narrative the paper want them to. No doubt at the time it would have said Phil showed nerves and Holly was supportive, nothing sinister as the narrative at the time was brave Phil

Well. Never read so many threads in quick succession! PS is absolutely a predator. I wonder if MM has signed an NDA, cos the papers must be offering him major money.
He’s apparently got an agent and looking to sell his story to the highest bidder😮

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Im not going to argue about this- it's the misconception that has been repeated on this thread that 'the abused become abusers'. I won't apologise for questioning the sweeping generalisation.
No one said that though its a very small profile which the schofields meet, they are male 1s a convicted sex offender the other grooms teenage boys. No one ever said all sexually abused children go on to abuse its the profile I've come across working in secure services so prison!!! Of course a huge huge majority sexual abuse victims don't abuse and never come into contact with the criminal justice system.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I won’t apologise for thinking it’s fair to question if there’s historic abuse. Agreed, let’s move on.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.