Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when Philth is gona get arrested … or ‘voluntarily’ goes to a police station

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 6
If Ben Perryman is in his late twenties, could he have been dating or friends with one of Phillip's daughters and that's why there are lots of photos of him with the family around that time?

Reactions: 2
The thing that creeps me the most is all that time her and Philth went on holidays together, all the while she KNEW Philth was a pedalo. She put her own children at risk. That I cannot get my head around. She has to go. The absolute smugness of the pair of them with all that feud nonsense as a cover story. Despicable.
Dan Baldwin (hollys hubby) produces rude filth (CELEBRITY JUICE) on itv , perhaps he’s more than friends with Philth?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
There are virtuous paedophiles they avoid all contact with children even watching tv programmes. Phil was contacting teenagers on snapchat and twitter, being involved in a youth theatre. So even if being a paedophile isn't illegal he was doing absolutely nothing to stop himself and suppress those urges. He was actively seeking out teenage boys ..
Despite having lots of friends and family on Snapchat I don’t use it personally because as I’m getting on in my years - it feels a bit creepy so I don’t use it anymore and haven’t done so for years.

Surely PS knew that when messaging strangers on a youth orientated app.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Are you saying Ben P is 18 years old? According to this DM article, he was 29 last year.

Phil isn't gay, remember, he doesn't like men older than 18, so any man he talks to must be 18, even if they're 29! Make it make sense!

More seriously, I think some people have managed to get rather in a mess about exactly who is being referred to in any given post.

Reactions: 11
Collecting my paper this morning, skirting round a huddle of older ladies who ‘just can’t believe this of lovely Phil. It’s the newspapers, making trouble’. I mean, how much evidence would you need??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I say this with love - if this is triggering you, then you need to protect yourself and not seek out threads where there’s likely to be speculation about abuse. I think it’s fair to say any thread where there’s reference to suspicious interactions and a convicted weirdo brother is not the thread you want to be reading. You can’t stop people from questioning these things.
I'm not 'seeking out ' triggering threads. I'm doing what I can to raise awareness and put across the view of victims.
If people are questioning that the abused become abusers, I'm not going to slope off quietly. Some inevitably do, but most don't and the lack of distinction in offensive and abhorrent to those who have suffered enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Again I wasn't saying all abusers go on to abuse the vast vast majority do not!! Females make up the majority of victims of SA 90 percent of SA is perpetuated by males. So it's more likely males would go onto offend but the vast vast majority do not. This is a specific profile of offender I'm talking about which is rare. I am a victim of victim of SA when I was 12 I have never thought that others thought I was more likely to abuse because its not true.

Reactions: 9
BBC Newsnight have just started honing in on Willabooby… should be a clue on what’s coming for her. More and more people, especially within the media, will be piling the pressure on her now and rightly so. It’s time to pay the bill, Hol. You cosied up to Philth to boost your own career and overlooked so much abuse of power and for what? I hope it was worth it!
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly resigned tomorrow. Monday is going to be very interesting. I think this morning needs to end, there is too much damage at the minute that cannot be avoided. I do feel sorry for fellow presenters on this morning at the minute the whole thing is a shambles
I agree, it is a cesspit.

• Heart
Did any body language experts analyse Phil and co when he did his coming out performance?

I saw a clip of the event this morning and felt sick watching it. At the time I knew the true story was about Phil stopping the story about him and Matthew coming out but it really is vomit inducing.

There was a bit about him saying he talked to his wife and hugged and hugged. My reaction was to roll the eyes

There have been so many lies told by Phil I reckon even he doesn’t know what the truth is any more. Remember folks that Phil has always been kind and considerate in his interviewing.

Yeah right!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's to give us all a break. I think I enjoy Lorraine's holidays more than she does.
You win the internet for today 👏🏼 Brilliant comment 😂
She’s a smug twit and she will have defo known the rumours of not true truth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are you saying Ben P is 18 years old? According to this DM article, he was 29 last year.

Well according to his insta he turned 18 on the 15th of March this year (unless I am mistaken, quite possible) but he posted saying 18 today and all the comments are people saying happy birthday.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I'm not 'seeking out ' triggering threads. I'm doing what I can to raise awareness and put across the view of victims.
If people are questioning that the abused become abusers, I'm not going to slope off quietly. Some inevitably do, but most don't and the lack of distinction in offensive and abhorrent to those who have suffered enough.
Well said. ❤ I'd like that myth to die a death. Abusers abuse, not victims. End of.

I have no doubt with 2 in Philips family being pedos that there is an unsavoury history there but that's not what made him or his brother an abuser. He made himself one.

Maybe people shouldn't be trying to silence individuals with actual experience in this.

Reactions: 9
You’ve said it yourself. Some inevitably do, and with his brother also inclined to abuse its a reasonable question imo.

Only a few weeks ago he and Stephanie and theor daughters were at a big fancy dress hosted by Keith Lemon
Other celebs having their pic taken with him in his anchorman outfit- how many of those knew or will be desperately trying to distance themselves in coming days.
I wonder how many celebs will start deleting photos of him on their Instagram accounts and pretend they were never friends with him? And unfollow?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.