Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately I think this story wil fizzle out. Phillip will disappear for a while, barely being seen, and most of the general population and media will forget and move on. Unless something really astounding is found, I think this will die out.

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I think this story wil fizzle out. Phillip will disappear for a while, barely being seen, and most of the general population and media will forget and move on. Unless something really astounding is found, I think this will die out.
No chance, itv and holly will have to address it. heads will roll.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Iโ€™m so glad itโ€™s a Bank holiday weekend, I need all the extra time I can get to keep up with these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Reportedly' doing a lot of heavy lifting here

I actually really do think Holly was lied to by Phil and she believed him. I think this because she genuinely could not hide the look of discust on her face when she had to work with him again.

She had him around her children, I do not think she would have done that had she known the truth.

Reactions: 18
So ITV have said they did investigate in 2020 and BOTH parties denied having a relationship.
- so he has groomed this child for years and executives didn't think they should look in to it more?
- no evidence was found - you have to be joking, so no evidence, it didn't happen?
- apart from hearsay and rumours - ever heard of no smoke without fire?

these executives should all hold their heads in shame - seems they really didn't learn anything from the saville scandal.
the 'investigation' quoted on BBC News twitter now ...
so both parties questioned but denied it - Philth has now admitted to it -
er.. 'I lied'

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just google image searched Ben Perryman as suggested.. christ. That thing looks like it would snap Phyllis in half :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I actually really do think Holly was lied to by Phil and she believed him. I think this because she genuinely could not hide the look of discust on her face when she had to work with him again.

She had him around her children, I do not think she would have done that had she known the truth.
Her silence isnโ€™t helping, it makes her look complicit.

Reactions: 8

Nah, she is only backtracking now because it was going to be in the public domain. She can duck off as well

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.