Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well according to his insta he turned 18 on the 15th of March this year (unless I am mistaken, quite possible) but he posted saying 18 today and all the comments are people saying happy birthday.
No he’s defo just turned 30 but looks young for his age…

Reactions: 5
Twitter is brutal! 🫣
Childline. Another gate keeping charity headed by pedalo protector and nasty, vile person ref the C19 unvaccinated, Esther Rankzen. Soon to be RIP (Rank Insidious Person). There, I didn’t speak I’ll of the dead 🤗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I would be very interested to know what their father was like. There have been some long-term studies published recently which have shown that children of sex offenders are more likely to display offending behaviour themselves, even if they were never abused themselves or their parent was never arrested/confronted about their behaviour.

Edited to add: this link doesn’t seem to be limited to just people committing similar offences. It can be a case where the father was committing marital rape etc. and the son/daughter goes on to commit offences against children. The studies would appear to show that there can be a kind of predisposition which will manifest with different victims/targets/preference.
Father, Bryan, features in linked documentary, Surfers (1973). https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/watch-the-surfers-1973-online

Reactions: 3
I do think ymu should be looked at, I wonder if holly‘s husband knew what was going to be coming out and that’s why she moved management ?
it also explains why ant and dec are leaving the prime time slot, ymu will be worried that the press will start looking them covering up for the drunk driver
Yes! Yes! Yes! the company formally know as James Grant Management, starting with Peter Powell (former radio 1 DJ ) Russ Lindsay (Gloria Hunniford's Son InLaw ) and a Darren and Paul Worsley who I believe are still involved with YMU,

Reactions: 4
There's no way he waited after grooming the teen boys until they turned 16.
Nope. Didn't happen.
Their first experiences of sex was him.

😖

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why are the Daily Mail limiting comments? There are very few and they are very bland, not like in the past week.i presume he's done a deal with them?
Maybe moderating them until the whole story comes out in the Sunday papers? It's so clear they're not letting any negative ones on. Hoping that will change.

Reactions: 20
Clodagh's gone quiet on Instagram! 🤣
Sorry to requite but despite the fact we grew up in the same part of Ireland, I always thought she was a snake. She also snniffes a lot, but sure lookit its hay-fever season

Reactions: 9
I'm not surprised. I would imagine he has journos camping out trying to get info on him. One thing I WILL say, is that the DM has been super careful NOT to mention MM by name. That is unlike them. I wonder if they have proof he was a victim. An underage victim. Otherwise they'd have all the pics and stuff up already. I think the story is just waiting...
That's an interesting point you have with DM not naming him. Much more to come, it seems! I expect Mr Wootton and his panel guests will commence hinting at more clues as to that more to come soon enough!

Reactions: 7
So ITV have said they did investigate in 2020 and BOTH parties denied having a relationship.
- so he has groomed this child for years and executives didn't think they should look in to it more?
- no evidence was found - you have to be joking, so no evidence, it didn't happen?
- apart from hearsay and rumours - ever heard of no smoke without fire?

these executives should all hold their heads in shame - seems they really didn't learn anything from the saville scandal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
This photo. I just cannot think of a scenario where it is appropriate for an adult (non relation, too) to be physically This close to a child. Assuming MM is 17 yrs old in this pic. Anyone that works with kids, eg in schools, will understand how young this is. And the comment! The look of love! There is absolutely nothing appropriate about this. It should have been questioned immediately. I would immediately safeguard this and this is exactly what should have happened for this one photo only. To think this is just a tiny part of the sinister happenings is appalling.
That is in NO way a platonic photo with MM’s arm also resting on SS’s leg. SS is the adult here clearly and should not have allowed a minor touching him in that manner with that look on his face. The absence of appropriate reaction is still grooming.

Reactions: 25
What do we think the big story is? Will he confirm MM was under age?
I think it will be about him knowing the runner for many years as he was patron 2faced and possibly from his time in the West End or travelling the country in Joseph and Doolittle

So ITV have said they did investigate in 2020 and BOTH parties denied have a relationship.
- so he has groomed this child for years and executives didn't think they should look in to it more?
- no evidence was found - you have to be joking, so no evidence, it didn't happen?
- apart from hearsay and rumours - ever heard of no smoke without fire?

these executives should all hold their holds in shame - seems they really didn't learn anything from the saville scandal.
Haha! It's ridiculous, isn't it? ITV were in on the meeting with The Sun with YMU back then too by the sounds of it! I don't know who is in charge of PR and damage control at these places but remind me not to hire them when I'm rich and famous! Got to hand it to old Jimmy, he was a lot better at controlling this kind of thing.

Maybe moderating them until the whole story comes out in the Sunday papers? It's so clear they're not letting any negative ones on. Hoping that will change.
This backs up my opinion that they are aware illegality has taken place. They don't allow/moderate comments on stories still going through the legal process too.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.