Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Did he have sex with anyone under 18? No evidence of that at all. Yes he lied and cheated but no evidence he had sex with someone underage and it is potentially libel to say so so I suggest you stop it
Here comes crisis management

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 213

House of Tea

VIP Member
In his statement, one short week ago, he said I have always tried to be honourable and kind. FUCKING TRY HARDER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 149

Salacious

Chatty Member
1. Well done Tattle - you have done the lord's work.

2. ITV are in deep sh*t. They have enabled Phillip's behaviour and god knows who else. Just to keep the 'brand' alive.

3. "Not illegal". WTF. He just can't help himself. Always acting like he is above everyone else.

4. Holly's position is untenable. Not even Alison Hammond can save her now.

5. Why did YMU drop Phillip, but keep quiet when sozzled Ant nearly killed someone?

6. More murky secrets will come out - inevitable. The next Sunday scoop could be beyond damaging.

I only came here this evening to praise Craig Doyle and this story blew up. :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 140

AllieBee

VIP Member
Did he have sex with anyone under 18? No evidence of that at all. Yes he lied and cheated but no evidence he had sex with someone underage and it is potentially libel to say so so I suggest you stop it
How much is he paying you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

VC10

VIP Member
The last thread disappeared quicker than Schofield and 3 teen boys in a Nissan 😆😆😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
I fly to the Dominican Republic tomorrow and I feel like staying at home and leaving the partner to jet off with the kids because I don’t want to miss the next 50 threads 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 125

msmith2006

VIP Member
I really don’t see why Eamonn is being cast as a villain for not outing this story himself. He’s one of the only people who has ever openly criticised PS while everyone else just put up and shut up.

Is everyone forgetting what Alison and Dermot said about him THIS WEEK during the tribute? But yet it’s Eamonn who is at fault??

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Unwise’ is a strange choice of words, and quite derogatory to MM.

I wouldn’t have used the word ‘unwise’ at all. Just would’ve said a consensual relationship began when the person involved was 18.

PS can’t sugar coat it, he got young lads in for work experience (never girls) and this one in particular (maybe others too who knows) became a target. He held a position of power over MM so it’s totally grooming.

Glad he quit ITV, next out is HW for enabling PS. She had opportunities to advise PS or else inform ITV bosses. She did neither, she needs to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 121

veevee04

VIP Member
It wasn't an affair he's a sick twat, purposely groomed a young boy then got him a job on TM in exchange for sexual favours. His first sexual relationship would have been with a man old enough to be his grandfather. He's a sick fuck. He then tossed him aside when he grew into a man he's a pedalo. I wonder how many he's done it too?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 120

Mrspowell

VIP Member
Think of it this way. Could you have sexual relations with someone you had known when they were a child and you were an adult? Could you have sexual relations with someone the same age and younger than your own children. Philip may not be an official paedophile but it doesn’t mean it’s not absolutely disgusting, immoral and wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 116

Metropolis

VIP Member
Just watching Newsnight on BBC 2 and Victoria Derbyshire has just interviewed some guy (Paul someone?) who said that the reason this story has broken now was that one of the tabloids was “going to take this story much further over the weekend.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 116

F1Grid

VIP Member
Katie Hind has managed to find big or undeniable something on Philth according to Susie Boniface from the Mirror. That thing she's found out is what got him to make the statement and apologise publicly to her :oops: Points out that when exactly has lying about an affair meant you have to step back from every single job you have and be dropped by your agency?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Chita

VIP Member
For him to admit this now, it must mean hes trying to distract from something bigger or trying to get his side of the story out before the weekend papers do.

Time for the ITV Top Brass to go, and get in some new people with fresh ideas.
Retire Lorraine, revamp This Morning [get rid of Holly] and get rid of the gobby Loose women.

• Heart
Reactions: 115

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Well if you really want to be that pedantic (and even the above in relation to Schofield is disputed) it is not illegal to be a paedophile, it is only illegal to commit paedophilic acts of underage sex with minors
Paedophile sympathising doesn’t sit well with a lot of people…

• Heart
Reactions: 114