Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her silence isn’t helping, it makes her look complicit.
I would imagine she's completely devastated. Her career is so closely entwined with his, that regardless of what she says or does now, she will always be associated with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her silence isn’t helping, it makes her look complicit.
She, like Eamon, will speak eventually I think. She especially needs to as she had him around her children. She might feel a whole lot of shame and anger at the moment for being so bleeping stupid and putting them in harms way but she really needs to speak out.

Reactions: 24
You want to spend a day doing my job. You'll see first hand the impact it has on young people for the rest of their lives.
People don't get it: if you are assaulted by a stranger, in some ways it is easier to rationalise it as being really unlucky, in the wrong place at the wrong time... but grooming is insidious because it destroys your ability to trust other people. Often abuse victims become more prone to being victims because of the grooming/psychological manipulation, and are abused by more people. Then to recover from that, you have to re-learn what healthy boundaries are. It completely fucks with people's heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The thread is moving so quickly I think my question got buried but can anybody shed any light as to what went on at the NTA's? Did MM kick off? How do we know Phil had him kicked out? I've looked but can't find any context other than it being said

Reactions: 11
I would imagine she's completely devastated. Her career is so closely entwined with his, that regardless of what she says or does now, she will always be associated with that.
I’m sure she is devastated. Devastated her career might be scuppered. She knew, there is no way people were posting this online years ago and Phil’s close friend and colleague didn’t know. She chose money and fame over decency and integrity. She needs to go.

Reactions: 29
I’m sure she is devastated. Devastated her career might be scuppered. She knew, there is no way people were posting this online years ago and Phil’s close friend and colleague didn’t know. She chose money and fame over decency and integrity. She needs to go.
Oh, I agree completely. There's no way people weren't aware, especially given its come out it was being talked about at the time. Nowhere do I say she wasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thread is moving so quickly I think my question got buried but can anybody shed any light as to what went on at the NTA's? Did MM kick off? How do we know Phil had him kicked out? I've looked but can't find any context other than it being said
I don’t know if there ever was more than MM approaching Holly and then another photo of Pip with his vape looking stressed

Reactions: 7
People don't get it: if you are assaulted by a stranger, in some ways it is easier to rationalise it as being really unlucky, in the wrong place at the wrong time... but grooming is insidious because it destroys your ability to trust other people. Often abuse victims become more prone to being victims because of the grooming/psychological manipulation, and are abused by more people. Then to recover from that, you have to re-learn what healthy boundaries are. It completely fucks with people's heads.
You also get more sympathy, if it's a family member no one wants to listen. It's so isolating as you don't even have family members who should be there to support you to lean on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve been trying to make a new thread but don’t have thread making privileges if somebody wants to help us all out?

Thanks

Reactions: 3
Bullshit holly didn't know what's been going on, time for her to duck off too!!
Completely agree. She knew, but they both thought they were untouchable. It's about time little miss perfect was outed for the cow she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well well well, it's all unraveling now. If Philth began the relationship when person X turned 18, and was not in a position of trust, and there had been no grooming going on before then, I can't see anything illegal. However, there are accusations of Philth's behaviour with others on Snapchat.

I still think he's a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
PS Instagram updated to “nothing beats kindness… it’s sits quietly beyond all things”. So he’s online!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.