Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty crappy person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That Daily Mirror journo on the Sky papers preview saying so much without quite saying it…

Reactions: 21
Wonder if MM has decided to rip the plaster off, atop the speculation, sold his story to the Mail to get it over and done with, so he can get on with his life.
I wouldn’t be surprised. Imagine your name being all over twitter and TikTok. I might be tempted to “put my side of the story out” rather than seeing my name/face being speculated about.

Reactions: 37
He is still trying to control the narrative. This is clearly not an unpleasant case of someone being unfaithful to their spouse and having an affair. That scenario is an awful business - but not one that involves people having to resign.

Phil says he is sorry for being unfaithful to his wife. He surely has already admitted to deceiving her, when he is was crying on TV back in 2020? Him then being outed for “cheating” with another “man” would not be the end of his TV career in 2023.
He is drip feeding / minimising again. He obviously started this relationship whilst the other party was underage - and ITV have tried their best to cover this up, and silence those in the know.
We probably don’t know the half of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Wonder if MM has decided to rip the plaster off, atop the speculation, sold his story to the Mail to get it over and done with, so he can get on with his life.
On Katie Hopkins live she said he has an agent and there will currently be a bidding war for his story

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
For once I am willing my baby to want more night feeds than usual tonight . I will be jumping out of bed with glee (rather than my usual mumble of “fucks sake I’m wrecked!”)

I dread to think how many pages / threads I’ll have to go through in the morning if I’m not awake multiple times during the night 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 66
How can This Morning do anything on grooming or child abuse now? They have a duty of care to their employees and failed them.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
I can understand why people are pissed off at Eamonn and Dan. They are coming across two faced, if you’ve known allllll the time why now? Why not then? Why not before? Why are you shouting now that the whole of social media has forced this story out.

Both of them and more at the time of him coming out knew of this story yet acted for the press and was bigging PS up calling him an inspiration and they knew it was a cover up.

They are jumping on the bandwagon because they can and it makes them look good, they knew what PS was a groomer and dated someone who he had great power over which in itself is a HR nightmare in a normal workplace.

All these people who knew should be ashamed of themselves!!! That includes Eamonn. I don’t like PS but these celebs acting all godly now is just so ugly.
They will have had their reasons. I mean you can't just come out and call someone a pweirdo without evidence can you? And it may have been that the only kid they knew about was MM and he wasn't gonna talk? Or maybe they just heard rumours which again isn't enough. I guess it must be a bit of a legal minefield, say the wrong thing and Philth would've sued the pants off them

Reactions: 48
For once I am willing my baby to want more night feeds than usual tonight . I will be jumping out of bed with glee (rather than my usual mumble of “fucks sake I’m wrecked!”)

I dread to think how many pages / threads I’ll have to go through in the morning if I’m not awake multiple times during the night 🫣
I’ve only been able to keep up because my baby won’t settle tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m mindful that a couple of his crisis management team are on this thread trying to disrupt and confuse. I think you’re fighting the tide there guys. I’d retreat tbh. The war is officially lost.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I really don’t see why Eamonn is being cast as a villain for not outing this story himself. He’s one of the only people who has ever openly criticised PS while everyone else just put up and shut up.

Is everyone forgetting what Alison and Dermot said about him THIS WEEK during the tribute? But yet it’s Eamonn who is at fault??

• Heart
Reactions: 123
I’m mindful that a couple of his crisis management team are on this thread trying to disrupt and confuse. I think you’re fighting the tide there guys. I’d retreat tbh. The war is officially lost.
Interesting. King Canutitus. Incurable condition.

Reactions: 11
Are they? I haven't noticed them. They clearly aren't very good at said crisis management.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
He is still trying to control the narrative. This is clearly not an unpleasant case of someone being unfaithful to their spouse and having an affair. That scenario is an awful business - but not one that involves people having to resign.

Phil says he is sorry for being unfaithful to his wife. He surely has already admitted to deceiving her, when he is was crying on TV back in 2020? Him then being outed for “cheating” with another “man” would not be the end of his TV career in 2023.
He is drip feeding / minimising again. He obviously started this relationship whilst the other party was underage - and ITV have tried their best to cover this up, and silence those in the know.
We probably don’t know the half of it.
No- but we will do

Reactions: 18
I really don’t see why Eamonn is being cast as a villain for not outing this story himself. He’s one of the only people who has ever openly criticised PS while everyone else just put up and shut up.

Is everyone forgetting what Alison and Dermot said about him THIS WEEK during the tribute? But yet it’s Eamonn who is at fault??
I myself just called an enabler on Twitter for not doing more in 2020. Wtf was I meant to do? People are feeling very stupid and angry so they are misdirecting it.

Reactions: 23
I've only seen anti scofe stuff here? Or have I been focussing too much on the gif choices? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.