Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A cynic might say that anyone who wants the blame or aspersions cast onto Dan Wootton and Eamonn Holmes (who both now work at the non-ITV property GB News, which to be clear, I think is full of rubbish and I would close my eyes and cover my ears to avoid), or even Holly (who I’m sure will be offered up as another sacrificial lamb if required), rather than training the microscope on anyone who happened to more powerful than Phil was at ITV, could be suspected of being fairly interested in how ITV’s share price and board of directors and senior execs will look on Tuesday morning… just a cynic though, not saying me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you. I think I will catch up with what has been happening, before I comment again.
Post away, as you feel. We all do. Tattle is busy , heated and informative. Don't feel anything personal, on here 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I wonder is the This Morning team etc advising Holly to try and ride out this storm, in the hope it all settles down (not bloody likely hopefully!) The bosses know if she goes or gets pushed it'll be like the dam bursting, & a lot of these untenable positions would also have to go, they surely can't just carry on as it was with Holly fronting it out?! They'd be taking the absolute piss out of their viewers/audience and guests if so, and their arrogance can't be allowed to continue!

Reactions: 31
This has been discussed numerous times but I was talking with friends about how it was considered the ‘norm’ and funny for people of school age to receive Snapchats from Philth .. it’s wild looking back at that now when you’re older and more mature and seeing it for what it really is!
Talk about hiding in plain sight 😬
At the time people thought it made him seem relatable and bit of a legend.
So wierd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wouldn’t be surprised if Holly resigned tomorrow. Monday is going to be very interesting. I think this morning needs to end, there is too much damage at the minute that cannot be avoided. I do feel sorry for fellow presenters on this morning at the minute the whole thing is a shambles

Reactions: 52
It wasn't an affair he's a sick twit, purposely groomed a young boy then got him a job on TM in exchange for sexual favours. His first sexual relationship would have been with a man old enough to be his grandfather. He's a sick duck. He then tossed him aside when he grew into a man he's a pedalo. I wonder how many he's done it too?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 120
Is there even more stuff coming out that we don’t even know about?
Possibly. It's very sad and disappointing. By all accounts though, you can't even suggest he was trying to be a decent person hiding in plain sight because all reports are that he's behaved like an entitled asshole for years.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I'm looking into my crystal ball and seeing how Phill is doing in a months time 😄 x ...

Resizer_16851407623261.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty crappy person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.
I don't believe he believed it at the time. He was sat there while she did the supportive talking with a face on him like he could smell a fart.

All of these people are coming out of the woodwork now because the tide's turning & saying what they know won't endanger their lucrative on screen jobs any more. But every one of them could have said what they knew then or long before then & even had they never worked another day in television, they'd have had enough money to live like kings for the rest of their lives.

There are no excuses for them. It's not like a nurse at Stoke Infirmary whose family would have starved had she spoken out & been sacked. it's not like being a cleaner at BBC studios saying nowt about the girls being nonced backstage at TOP and facing eviction for non payment of rent when they get sacked for it is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It wasn't an affair he's a sick twit, purposely groomed a young boy then got him a job on TM in exchange for sexual favours. His first sexual relationship would have been with a man old enough to be his grandfather. He's a sick duck. He then tossed him aside when he grew into a man he's a pedalo. I wonder how many he's done it too?
Many.
A little googling shows several he's snapchatted etc , for years in some instances.....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Surprised he hasn't done an Ian Beale to try and get people to feel sorry for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Might have been discussed already but didn't he meet that Simon Scofield guy when Simon was a young lad through theatre? I think he's been doing this for a long time.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.