Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fly to the Dominican Republic tomorrow and I feel like staying at home and leaving the partner to jet off with the kids because I don’t want to miss the next 50 threads 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 125
Just watching Newsnight on BBC 2 and Victoria Derbyshire has just interviewed some guy (Paul someone?) who said that the reason this story has broken now was that one of the tabloids was “going to take this story much further over the weekend.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Yeh, that's not his style.

This is the man who said he was leaving TM to protect a show he loves.... Had the gall to think that was the end of it, saying he'll see everyone at the Soap Awards.

Now he says he didn't leave because of his affair with a young runner.

And he's pretending this was his first and only indiscretion, even though he's had a secret flat for liaisons for years and years.

He has no conscience enough to top himself.
I really can't see him putting his mum through anymore pain.
It's only a week since her other son was sentenced to 12 years.
I can't believe he would put her through anymore purgatory.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Just watching Newsnight on BBC 2 and Victoria Derbyshire has just interviewed some guy (Paul someone?) who said that the reason this story has broken now was that one of the tabloids was “going to take this story much further over the weekend.”
Let’s hope they succeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty crappy person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
He has the means to disappear. He should do that.
Holly, ditto. Have a nice life but go now.

Reactions: 38
I really can't see him putting his mum through anymore pain.
It's only a week since her other son was sentenced to 12 years.
I can't believe he would put her through anymore purgatory.
I feel really sorry for his Mum. I mean you could argue that two sons who are wrong ones blah blah blah. But to get to her age, and have to deal with all this, I find really sad. And sad for whatever the repercussions (on her) may be x

• Sad
Reactions: 67
Please someone tell me…l by that I mean long time “tattlers”…is Ben Perryman in dirty Phil’s kitchen in his Insta story?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Apologies if already been discussed, but wonder if Eammon’s comments will affect Ruth’s work at ITV? And doesn’t one of PS’ daughters work for YMU, surely she can’t continue there?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Christ I made a cuppa & watched that tiktok video about not defrosting a chicken. I get back here & not only is the old thread locked, you're 3 pages into the new one. I am marking my spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What's the deal with Simon Schofield? I thought he was Phillip's brother who recently went to jail for child sex crimes, but it turns out hes a friend whose also a bit suspect? Are we talking about 3 Schofields who have murkey grooming charges here? Somebody explain pls!
Simon owned the now defunct two-faced theatre school. He met PS as a young teen and was given certain opportunities. He remained friends with PS and is thought to have encouraged MM. There may be more.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.