Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hind has managed to find big or undeniable something on Philth according to Susie Boniface from the Mirror. That thing she's found out is what got him to make the statement and apologise publicly to her :oops: Points out that when exactly has lying about an affair meant you have to step back from every single job you have and be dropped by your agency?
Got MM or another on the record I’d imagine

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Unwise’ is a strange choice of words, and quite derogatory to MM.

I wouldn’t have used the word ‘unwise’ at all. Just would’ve said a consensual relationship began when the person involved was 18.

PS can’t sugar coat it, he got young lads in for work experience (never girls) and this one in particular (maybe others too who knows) became a target. He held a position of power over MM so it’s totally grooming.

Glad he quit ITV, next out is HW for enabling PS. She had opportunities to advise PS or else inform ITV bosses. She did neither, she needs to go!
Didn’t she think it was odd it was never girls doing the work experience?

Oh Holly. Disney loving, crystal believer, wide eyed angelic Holly. You were friends with a groomer. Step down.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
1. Well done Tattle - you have done the lord's work.

2. ITV are in deep sh*t. They have enabled Phillip's behaviour and god knows who else. Just to keep the 'brand' alive.

3. "Not illegal". WTF. He just can't help himself. Always acting like he is above everyone else.

4. Holly's position is untenable. Not even Alison Hammond can save her now.

5. Why did YMU drop Phillip, but keep quiet when sozzled Ant nearly killed someone?

6. More murky secrets will come out - inevitable. The next Sunday scoop could be beyond damaging.

I only came here this evening to praise Craig Doyle and this story blew up. :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 140
For him to admit this now, it must mean hes trying to distract from something bigger or trying to get his side of the story out before the weekend papers do.

Time for the ITV Top Brass to go, and get in some new people with fresh ideas.
Retire Lorraine, revamp This Morning [get rid of Holly] and get rid of the gobby Loose women.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
I hope not as I wouldn’t wish that on anybody! But as someone previously mentioned I actually think he’s too narcissistic for that

Yeh, that's not his style.

This is the man who said he was leaving TM to protect a show he loves.... Had the gall to think that was the end of it, saying he'll see everyone at the Soap Awards.

Now he says he didn't leave because of his affair with a young runner.

And he's pretending this was his first and only indiscretion, even though he's had a secret flat for liaisons for years and years.

He has no conscience enough to top himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Why did I pick tonight to go out?! Catching up on Tattle listening to newspaper reviewers, this is going to be a long night but I'm here for it. Loving his downfall & can't wait for the Sunday papers. The Sun must have MM's story.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For him to admit this now, it must mean hes trying to distract from something bigger or trying to get his side of the story out before the weekend papers do.

Time for the ITV Top Brass to go, and get in some new people with fresh ideas.
Retire Lorraine, revamp This Morning and get rid of the gobby Loose women.
Loose women have to go the very worst!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Much, much more to come on this.

He's another Saville
There has to be more. Because without a victim/s who might be willing to say they were underage when anything happened this would all seem a bit much - the scandal, losing your entire career etc if it was just only one consensual affair with a younger adult coworker. Plenty of people have been guilty of that so there absolutely has to be more to this. And to force him to make a statement like this?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I’ll keep a watchful eye over Nadia Sawalha’s YouTube channel tomorrow in case she does her Coffee Moaning livestream, to see if they discuss Phil.

Reactions: 29
Well done Tattlers. Right all along. Can't believe he's got away with it for so long.

I really hope MM has support around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
What's the deal with Simon Schofield? I thought he was Phillip's brother who recently went to jail for child sex crimes, but it turns out hes a friend whose also a bit suspect? Are we talking about 3 Schofields who have murkey grooming charges here? Somebody explain pls!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.