Phillip Schofield #31 Unwise but not illegal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said to my dad (had to inform the parents and tell them to get GB news on) I think we are going to be hearing more from Eamonn about this...

Reactions: 35
Wonder if he's checked himself into the priory yet, would he be able to be questioned/arrested whilst there?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Please someone tell me…l by that I mean long time “tattlers”…is Ben Perryman in dirty Phil’s kitchen in his Insta story?
Ben perrymans been in Phil plenty of times

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I trust Eamonn more than Phillip tbh regardless of how jaded the former may be. You have to be a pretty crappy person to not support someone "coming out" so it's not fair for Eamonn and Ruth to be called hypocrites especially if they were deceived by him which he is extremely good at.
What did he lie to eamonn about ?

Reactions: 5
BBC Newsnight have just started honing in on Willabooby… should be a clue on what’s coming for her. More and more people, especially within the media, will be piling the pressure on her now and rightly so. It’s time to pay the bill, Hol. You cosied up to Philth to boost your own career and overlooked so much abuse of power and for what? I hope it was worth it!

• Heart
Reactions: 102
Apologies if already been discussed, but wonder if Eammon’s comments will affect Ruth’s work at ITV? And doesn’t one of PS’ daughters work for YMU, surely she can’t continue there?
I think she absolutely should continue there. According to people on here she's dropped her dad's last name. Why should her life and career be messed up because of his actions?
---
What did he lie to eamonn about ?
Having an affair with MM I presume.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ll keep a watchful eye over Nadia Sawalha’s YouTube channel tomorrow in case she does her Coffee Moaning livestream, to see if they discuss Phil.
She is NOT a fan of Holly and Phil, or rather the put on/'false' husband and wife TV pairing.

Wonder what the Loose Wmen make of it all.

Reactions: 19
This has been discussed numerous times but I was talking with friends about how it was considered the ‘norm’ and funny for people of school age to receive Snapchats from Philth .. it’s wild looking back at that now when you’re older and more mature and seeing it for what it really is!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Apologies if already been discussed, but wonder if Eammon’s comments will affect Ruth’s work at ITV? And doesn’t one of PS’ daughters work for YMU, surely she can’t continue there?
Does PS have shares in YMU? I'm sure I read this somewhere recently.

Reactions: 20
Wonder if MM has decided to rip the plaster off, atop the speculation, sold his story to the Mail to get it over and done with, so he can get on with his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Has anyone else watched The Morning Show? With the early scenes of Steve Carell’s character having a crisis meeting? Every single part of the charade ITV has put up about this has given me flashbacks to that show.

Who wants to bet Holly finds a young (but not too young, obvs) coattails to ride her way through the storm just like Jennifer Aniston’s character…..

Overall I’m really hoping that This Morning ends. It’s become a disingenuous, vapid shadow of its former self, it’s so forced and fake, completely predictable and soulless

just like holly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.